Good evening!

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Callum
Textkit Neophyte

Good evening!

Post by Callum »

Or maybe it isn't where you are.

Anyway I've just begun learning Attic Greek and I'm really enjoying it. (Inflections are a pain tho ;()

Additionally I'm 16 and I hope to study Classics and Philosophy in the future which is why I'm interested in Attic Greek.

The way I've started learning is by first trying to get over grammar mountain by going through the textbook, "Introduction to Attic Greek" by Mastronarde.

The main part in struggling with right now is the different cases, but maybe that's because the book hasn't explained that yet. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...

Anyway thanks for watching my YouTube video, make sure to like, subscribe, and ring the notification bell so you don't miss any new videos! ;)

jeidsath
Textkit Zealot

Re: Good evening!

Post by jeidsath »

Good morning here, but welcome either way.

The video stream appears to be down and all that I'm seeing are these strange γράμματα things all over the page.
“One might get one’s Greek from the very lips of Homer and Plato." "In which case they would certainly plough you for the Little-go. The German scholars have improved Greek so much.”

Joel Eidsath -- jeidsath@gmail.com