Latest edition of Athenaze

Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.
mikomasr
Textkit Neophyte

Latest edition of Athenaze

Post by mikomasr »

Hello,

After reading a large number of very positive reviews of Athenaze on Textkit, I have decided to purchase it in order to complement my heavily grammar-focused textbook.
I don't know if the glitch is temporary, but I have been trying to access the Vivarium Novum website to no avail. Only the main page opens up, but not the "publishing house" page. My question is whether the 2013 edition is the latest one. That's the most recent one I have found on Amazon, but since many of you appear to have bought a copy from an Italian reseller, I'd like to make sure before I purchase a superseded edition.
The one I've found is titled: Athenaze. Introduzione al greco antico. Per il Liceo classico. Con espansione online (Vol. 1)

Thanks!

seneca2008
Textkit Zealot

Re: Latest edition of Athenaze

Post by seneca2008 »

Do you want to buy the Italian version or the English version?

The latest English version is here https://global.oup.com/ukhe/product/ath ... o&lang=en&

The two editions are different.
Persuade tibi hoc sic esse, ut scribo: quaedam tempora eripiuntur nobis, quaedam subducuntur, quaedam effluunt. Turpissima tamen est iactura, quae per neglegentiam fit. Et si volueris attendere, maxima pars vitae elabitur male agentibus, magna nihil agentibus, tota vita aliud agentibus.

mikomasr
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Latest edition of Athenaze

Post by mikomasr »

Right, sorry for being unclear. I'm looking to buy the Italian version. I have found a 2008 edition, and another one from 2013 with the above-mentioned title (Athenaze. Introduzione al greco antico. Per il Liceo classico. Con espansione online (Vol. 1)), both on Amazon. I would like to know if the latter is the latest edition of the Italian version. Thanks!