Support Textkit... Yet Again

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Support Textkit... Yet Again

Post by Jeff Tirey »

ok, first off - thanks to everyone who has given me so much valuable feedback!!<br /><br />I have digested everyone's suggestions and there's now a brand new "Support Textkit" page that really does some nice things. On the support page you'll see our list of recommended Greek and Latin titles. What's new is when you click on the link (which does take a few seconds to load - sorry) you'll see a new and much richer interface.<br /><br />http://www.textkit.com/support.php<br /><br />It pulls all the info from Amazon directly so there's a lot there. I like the related titles myself. There's also an Amazon add to cart/buy button on the pages which helps ensure that we get full credit for any purchases.<br /><br />I am working on trying to speed up the script which is very slow - apologies again!<br /><br />Just to make it clear. Use those pages to search for and purchase anything you would like. Be it the Twin Towers DVD or a comfy blanket. There's a browse by category link on the left and there's a search box at the bottom of every page.<br /><br />OK, you might be wondering.. "Jeff, how is this different than just browsing Amazon having passed to the site through your Textkit affiliate ID?" The answer is that by product browsing on Textkit AND adding items to the cart on Textkit we can earn significantly higher commissions. Commissions can go up from 2.5% to 5% or even 15%.<br /><br />So, thanks once more for your support!<br /><br />jeff
Textkit Founder

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Re:Support Textkit... Yet Again

Post by Emma_85 »

What if I want to order something from Amazon.co.uk? Will that also work, or is this search option only for the US?

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

Hey, that's pretty spiffy! I love how I can browse for other stuff too. From now on, I'll continue with my browse/wish list habits ... but I'll come back here to complete purchases via the Textkit redirect.

Raya
Textkit Fan

Post by Raya »

[quote author=Emma_85 link=board=6;threadid=652;start=0#6141 date=1063744658]<br />What if I want to order something from Amazon.co.uk? Will that also work, or is this search option only for the US?<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I second the question - for those of us outside N. America, it's usually significantly cheaper (especially in terms of shipping) to use amazon.co.uk

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

I went to the "Support Textkit" link and at the bottom of the page were UK and Canadian Amazon.
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae