Salvete!

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
agentsarahjane
Textkit Neophyte

Salvete!

Post by agentsarahjane »

Hello All! I am brand new and I am introducing myself. I took Latin for one year in highschool (a long time ago) and then moved away to schools that only taught German, Spanish or French. I took German the last 3 years of high school since it is the country of my family's origin and the fact I was going to be living there a couple of years. I go to the point where I was starting to dream in Deutsch; the part of me that got bitten by the latin bug is hoping that will happen here. I hope to stretch my brain and maybe become more interesting to myself :)

Amadeus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Amadeus »

Salve!

Welcome to Textkit. I hope you have loads of fun here. And good job with learning Deutsch, it is one of my favourite languages. 8)

Vale!
Lisa: Relax?! I can't relax! Nor can I yield, relent, or... Only two synonyms? Oh my God! I'm losing my perspicacity! Aaaaa!

Homer: Well it's always in the last place you look.

LatinBookjunky
Textkit Neophyte

Post by LatinBookjunky »

Welcome to the forum. I wonder if your a long time ago in high school was as long time ago as my long time ago was! :lol:

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

Welcome to Textkit!