Does any one else...

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Does any one else...

Post by Episcopus »

...hate christmas?

1. Damn adverts before and after (Sales)
2. Stupid songs fa la la la la PUT Dr. Dre "the watcher" or Busta Rhymes "Survival Hungry [******]"
3. Crazy Christian sermons on TV (I am a bishop I already know that Mary according to nature des Inversen Laws was a virgin!)
4. Alcohol (stops muscle growth)
5. Hypocritical drunk adults (ooh my daughter is not sleeping up your house you FOREIGNER but I will touch other women's fannies because I'm drunk)
6. 'Goodwill' - we should be good all the time or just submit to the harsh times that we are currently experiencing.
7. Family gatherings. They are annoying and keep us male and female teenagers from hitting it basically. I mean that flying donkey with sweets in that's what I mean. Whatever you americans call it. sooo like flying donkey no that's not it
8. No real food. Where are the oats? Where is the milk? Where are the vegetables (all used up on christmas dinner). Everything is either chocolate or alcohol or alcohol chocolates for obesity of chocolates alone^2. I hate chocolates. They give you spots and make you fat. And taste not as nice as a certain other delicacy that I know. I like chlorine.
9. Smelly visitors and greeting obligations thereto. I am not a polite person I don't care that mrs fannyanny has just arrived with a present for me. Stop calling me handsome it's asif you think I require such praise due to some lack thereof elsewhere (which there is not). I am probably in the toilet anyhow due to the 24 jaffa cakes and beer I devoured during christmas eve's annual CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST. I am 17 and still love that girl.
10. Nobody on msn. Why are you all having a good time without me can I come over do you have a daughter that I can run off and play with seriously. We will only weigh your cat on the weighing scales and perhaps see how much weight I have gained. My friend sarah although she has a jewish name really loves christmas like a 5 year old she would come play with me but she's quite far away in a ghetto and I am not going there, too many blaasted stop signs and steep gradients traffic is horrendous you know.

I can't WAIT to get back to school, I get more action there, I can't wait to do my exams in january laugh at other people failing their lives while I work out perhaps some bond angles or molarity or differentiate which is my personal favourite which I am doing tonight on christmas eve while sober.

Ooh I got a red christmas card. Ah it's from my mother.

yadfothgildloc
Textkit Member

Post by yadfothgildloc »

You're drunk and a bishop and getting action at school?

I might need to convert.

primitive
Textkit Member

Post by primitive »

I don't hate Christmas, but I hate it when it's at our house. Everyone is in a bad mood before company comes over trying to clean the house and cook and stuff.

Turpissimus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Turpissimus »

I find it interesting that Christmas now seems to begin at least a month before the 25th. That means that I've spent at least two years of my life on yuletide.

chrisb
Textkit Neophyte

Post by chrisb »

Bah, humbug!! At 58, I still enjoy the magic of Christmas. :lol: The trick is not to forget what it was all about in the first place.

chrisb

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

Christmas sneeked up on me this year... only one or two days to got and I didn't have any presents... argh.
As I don't watch much TV no x-mas ads or sermons annoyed me, what did though was that all the radio stations just keep playing Christmas songs. So you tune into another radio station and they are playing a Christmas song too... :?
Only thing you can do is to listen to the latest Eminem album really... oh well :wink: .

As we live quite far away from any relatives the only one coming over for x-mas is my best friend, so we'll just be playing games, eating chocolate, getting drunk and I know she'll play my Sims2 because she is sims mad, but her PC is junk really.

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

Turpissimus wrote:I find it interesting that Christmas now seems to begin at least a month before the 25th. That means that I've spent at least two years of my life on yuletide.
Yes in chemistry I was just savouring the chlorine that I had just experienced and also working out some molecular formulae and I looked up at the whiteboard, there was a "63 days till Xmas" written on it. I was :shock: what the hell.

Christmas indeed starts like in october and you can't shut girls up about it. Today I was woken at 7 am so I may as well take a protein shake, then looked at my present a yard of jaffa cakes (a jaffa cake packet a yard long! and 72 more jaffa cakes in addition to the yard which is 60 grand total of 132 jaffa cakes) and a RUPERT THE BEAR annual! Those were my presents my mummy is the greatest! Then I slept until 12.
I am bloody glad it's almost over.

And seriously I do get a lot of action at school. Teachers tell me to cut it out and pupils to get a fume cupboard but they're just player haters.

classicalclarinet
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by classicalclarinet »

I don't like Christmas either. They give things to you, and now you HAVE to give things to them, too. :?
Spending enornous sums of money does not appeal to me, whenever. :D

(and that is not to say ANYTHING of christmas carols)

Eureka
Textkit Zealot

Re: Does any one else...

Post by Eureka »

Ah Episcope, I’m always gladdened when I click into Textkit and see that you’ve started a thread. Sometimes I go away disappointed, after finding that your latest dissertations are rendered in Latin. Today you seem as disgruntled as the ghost of Christmas future (why isn’t he in shopping centres, next to Santa Claus, I ask you?).

I have to say that I’ve always liked Ecksmas, as I have a particular liking for ancient festivals. What’s more, my family has never made the mistake of having a grand gathering for the airing of grievances and the hitting of piñatas. Even better is das inverse theory of celebrating a winter solstice festival in glorious summer.
Episcopus wrote:5. Hypocritical drunk adults (ooh my daughter is not sleeping up your house you FOREIGNER but I will touch other women's fannies because I'm drunk)
I many have an intra-language translation error here. I know that in America fanny means posterior, whereas here the word refers to the reproductive organs of those without das Y chromosome. Many American tourists have embarrassed themselves through insufficient knowledge of our fine dialect.

I guess that after a few drinks they could start with the American dialect, then after a few more they could move onto other dialects, just prior to being beaten up.

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

Das Inverse Law again is proven to be correct due to the irony of a large wise latin message to all old and young being ignored due to its length. The message has to be in latin. THIS IS A CLASSICS SITE! SEEMINGLY 1/CLASSICS SITE AT PRESENT FOR PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING 1/GREEK AND LATIN IN 1/THE AGORA^-1 :evil:

I am the perpendicular bisector of the pope's tetrahedral hat. As I said dedeceret Episcopum...nullum nuntium...edere 'twould be improper for the bishop not to give out a christmas message. It had to be done in order to maintain at least a small delta of sapience in such a retarded part of the year.

I also appreciate that you Eureka read and respond oddly to my posts. Regarding the fanny. I am not American. I was just saying that some adults are such hypocrites and the children for some reason have shame having grown up with such hitleresque restrictions even at the age for example of 17. How did they create children? Were they also 1/not virgins
like our dear 1/hit by joseph Mary? What bewilders me more is how on earth God can hit it from up there. Did he use collimation as in a mass spectrometer? How did he ensure a sufficiently strong magnetic field to deflect into the right area without Mary noticing? Did he use the Carbon 12 or 16 isotope?

This is why I am disgruntled. I am so bored. I even differentiated a circle today. I found it was -1. Then I used this and my vast intelligence to come up with a formula of instantaneous velocity around a circle based on average velocity around the circle across the diameter. I slept until 1pm woke up listened to old music for some hours now I am here. I can't go to any new year party because I am honest and don't trust myself then my fanny will go menopausal on me. So alone I shall be. Regarding dialect differences here fanny can also mean a girl. If I say to a friend 'Where is my fanny' in no other context it obviously can not mean my such organ but a female whose father is a nazi.

Any country that thinks a fanny to be a posterior is an anarchic

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

aww... do you really think people are ignoring it? they are just too awed to reply... hehehe, I did read it - honestly, all the way through! but my latin sucks, so I didn't reply... but if it makes you happy then I'll do my best to reply ... as an x-mas present :P . Don't kill me though, if my latin sucks.

classicalclarinet
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by classicalclarinet »

I find it interesting that Christmas now seems to begin at least a month before the 25th.
It's supposed to. Advent, right?

mingshey
Textkit Zealot

Post by mingshey »

Poseidon made it clear that he hates Christmas, too.

Eureka
Textkit Zealot

Post by Eureka »

Episcopus wrote:I also appreciate that you Eureka read and respond oddly to my posts.
“Respond oddly”. I’m glad to see you don’t think I talk in this wise. :D
Episcopus wrote: Regarding dialect differences here fanny can also mean a girl. If I say to a friend 'Where is my fanny' in no other context it obviously can not mean my such organ but a female whose father is a nazi.
HaHa! For one word to mean both those things, in any dialect, is most amusing, because it is 1/just about the most polite thing I’ve ever heard.
Episcopus wrote:Das Inverse Law again is proven to be correct due to the irony of a large wise latin message to all old and young being ignored due to its length. The message has to be in latin. THIS IS A CLASSICS SITE! SEEMINGLY 1/CLASSICS SITE AT PRESENT FOR PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING 1/GREEK AND LATIN IN 1/THE AGORA^-1 :evil:
I think this is because for many of us, such as myself, our knowledge of said languages is 1/workable at this point.
Episcopus wrote:I am the perpendicular bisector of the pope's tetrahedral hat. As I said dedeceret Episcopum...nullum nuntium...edere 'twould be improper for the bishop not to give out a christmas message. It had to be done in order to maintain at least a small delta of sapience in such a retarded part of the year.
But delta sapience ≈ zero at any time of year. Why should [size=150]ξ[/size]mass be any different? Besides, d sapience d calendar is reputed to so resemble zero, that seasonal variance of same is negligible for all purposes not directly connected to writing astrology sections in newspapers. Which in turn are read only by people for whom delta sapience is negative while delta time approaches infinity.

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

Seriously now where is my fanny. I rang it thrice today yesterday and some other day and there is no one home at any time. I have run out of shapes to differentiate. I also differentiated all the curves on a female to come up with a set of tangents which outlined the shape of her whole body! It is an amazing drawing. Do not insult my vulgar dialect or mathematical tendencies people it's custom for us.

Indeed I should have considered this. I could go on for tan 90 hours along that line "opposite" that does not bloody end moaning about this season. Why is every one visiting different families and doing naughty things with their cousins. There is no one in my large house as usual. It's better this way but still. I'd like to have some fair cousins whose tangents I could perhaps integrate. But none of my relatives are in wales they dare not seriously. Who would pay to come to this place! argh eat my polynomial.

The school holidays are so boring before I used to study latin and write things but now I study nothing and eat too much and drink a gallon + per day on stomach-cramping-if-ye-drink-too-little creatine monohydrate.
I should get a job but all we kids have a whole life of work ahead of us. I am savouring lack of obligation now. And it still sucks !

Why are people scared of examinations? I can't wait to get back and show my to be bedazzled maths class the formula I made yesterday. And I love to differentiate or calculate gaseous volumes of my protein farts.

klewlis
Global Moderator

Post by klewlis »

i love christmas. :) even the music!
First say to yourself what you would be; then do what you need to do. ~Epictetus