not fair

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

not fair

Post by Episcopus »

I am so bored! I have been kicked out of school for 2 days when I am nowadays so peaceful it's injustice. It's the second time now the people at cambridge will see it on my record and hate on me! I am not angry at the teacher really I pity him but it's the ridiculous nature of it all - you can kick some one in the face and get just a little detention. I mean really boot them in the cheek. Or one girl was beaten up for the 'crime' of being pakistani, and she was put on crutches, those boys were suspended for a couple of days as I was. I just wanted to be peaceful but they are just poking me and poking me and I flipped. I just flipped I did. Then the next day I would be kicked out permanently if I did not apologize, my new calm character obeyed dem Inversen Law and said sorry 2004 really well. So well that it sounded insincere, but they can't perceive that can they. Well I did 1/argue with him again! And still I had this. I miss my friends also they robbed me of my money for going to school. That equals 1 tub of protein, 5lb of solid muscle. That's how much they can take from me just because I wanted to learn something in school! Sorry for being zealous. Sorry for realising that I suck at maths and trying to do something about it. Childish people can't take simple insults when they are necessary and the truth. It's their fault if they can't keep up with the verbally harsh times. I didn't mean it I didn't really care just wanted to differentiate! Also I was feeling rather er virile after shall we say deeds at lunchtime! I was full of milk too! One small advantage of this is that many girls stroke me and call me a naughty boy but it's not they who have lost the opportunity to go to cambridge after doing nothing wrong.

primitive
Textkit Member

Post by primitive »

that stinks man. at my school. if someone punches you in the face and you fight back automatically or self defense, automatically suspended for 2 weeks. if you do anything like try to push them off, suspended both people. the only thing you can do to not get suspended is lay there while getting pounded. really stupid... :roll:

Aurelia
Textkit Fan

Post by Aurelia »

:roll: school sucks. In the gym classes, ONLY in the gym classes, if you say something "sucks" you get 4 hours of detention! :? glad I don't have to take it this year. carrying 3 huge books across the school 3 times everyday is enough exercise for me and I can say "this sucks" as many times as I want :wink:
school also sucks because I have counselors nipping at my heels like rabid chihuahuas. :roll:

Eureka
Textkit Zealot

Post by Eureka »

That’s no good, Episcopus.

On the other hand, I don’t know the British university system, but I’d be very surprised if they actually wrote you off just for getting suspended. Especially for just two days. Being suspended twice makes it worse. But still, if you don’t look like a thug, they’ll assume it’s just teenage angst. And even if you do, university’s not about discipline anyway. I suspect that it’ll just be your marks that count (and possibly your extra-curricular activities). They’ll know, as well as anyone, that suspensions can occur due to someone not liking you.

You'll probably still be judged on merit.

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

ah that made me feel better Eureka! I hope they actually ask me to explain.

I just can not get over how immature teachers are, how they pull you back because you argued convincingly and coherently, they just want always to win it but it's not about that. Also the ignorance struck a nerve, and lack of any true intelligence, everything he said was 1/correct to be honest. That made me just say fair enough and leave it, let him win, he is worth nothing. I did not want to be thrown out of my school in which reside my friends and zhi, the craziest most insane little kid ever! Steven will second me on that! Also the other schools in this area are :shock: asperae put it that way.

The thing is, I really wanted to go to maths, because I suck at it. I am just honest with people and myself and you are continually punished for it. Like the other day, my female was sitting on me and this girl sat down near us and I was just being honest and said 'you are looking hot today in that outfit fair play' and then I started to receive multitudinous slaps she went red in the face and punched me. :?:

cweb255
Textkit Fan

Post by cweb255 »

Man, it's so great not being in High School. ;)

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

I can imagine! Some schools (including mine) are awful, and you don't really get treated with respect in any school.

Nevertheless I am enjoying it! We have supposedly harder work but I do nothing but laugh at this crazy chinese boy called zhi he is insane I worry about him! Since I quit Latin life has been so much better, I stopped arrogantly thinking about how 'stupid' everyone else were (because they didn't know latin) and began to just be nice and laid back (I used to be angry at how bad education is here - it still is - but I just laugh at it). I was a prig before and how I argued reminded me of the old angry days but it was deserved. I even talk to girls upon whom I looked down merely because of their accent/makeup and they are actually really nice kids. I said to one, I am proud of her that she's still in school getting her education. Tryin like tryin like she said! Also for that we get money every week we are in school! It's not bad at all, I am going to miss it when I am somewhere else. :shock:

mingshey
Textkit Zealot

Post by mingshey »

School is such an awful place to put yourself in, as a student or possibly as a teacher as well. It cares for no justice but only for the 'look' of no-problem. No self defence, no heathy anger of a perfectly normal person, etc. are allowed. "Why talk yourself to the stiff lips when you have good punches?(a Korean joke when people are arguing furiously)"And that's for taming you for the 'cultivated' society out there. Those guys know you're supposed to be tamed and that you get trouble when you respond to their poking that they irritate you.
So what do you do? Learn to act out like a nasty mean smart sissy calm clever-speaking do-dirty-business-where-nobody-sees tamed piece of figure. Sorry for my language. But that's the hidden curriculum of many schools.

MyIlium
Textkit Neophyte

Post by MyIlium »

My English teacher has a quote above the blackboard: "The founding fathers decided in their wisdom that children were an unnatural strain on parents. So they provided jails called schools, equipped with torturers called educators."

Hehe. But I don't really think school teaches us to be conformist, at least not in America. Our student body spans the spectrum, from geeks to cheerleaders to goths to loners.

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

They don't suspend people from my school, they chuck them out instead, I mean totally. But that happens very rarely. I can only remember that Jean-Luc, a guy who used to be in my year, was nearly thrown out of school, but he left just before they could throw him out to save himself trouble. I know a guy in my sister's year who was a bully and the school knew, but didn't throw him out, which I personally find a bit unfair, as they nearly threw Jean-Luc out for less. I'll probably always remember him as the most arrogant and most handsome mischief maker ever :P . I think he made a Latin teacher break down and cry once though, or was it a religion teacher? :?

mingshey
Textkit Zealot

Post by mingshey »

Emma_85 wrote:I think he made a Latin teacher break down and cry once though,
One bad boy?
or was it a religion teacher? :?
Or one over bad boy?

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

Hehehe, ;-). Good one Mingshey!

chad
Textkit Zealot

Post by chad »

I think he made a Latin teacher break down and cry once though, or was it a religion teacher?
hehe that reminds me of our religion teacher at high school (who was also our english teacher for a while), who made us put our hands on our heads?!? if we said words like wizard or dragon... at high school... she broke down and left the school when she realised that most of us weren't christians and were destined for a fiery afterlife. :)