Das Inverse Theory

Philosophers and rhetoricians, Welcome!
Aurelia
Textkit Fan

Post by Aurelia » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:49 am

may I take your theory one step further?
how about taking a picture of something and having it developed as a negative or load it onto a computer, go to a paint program, inversing the colours, then printing it back out. Do you think it would have the same effect as 1/x or x^-1?
phpbb

classicalclarinet
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by classicalclarinet » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:29 am

Now you're getting serious... physics and all.

primitive
Textkit Member

Post by primitive » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:47 am

oh i love it! wonderful man! ur a genius!!!!!

1/my life

excellent! its eye candy
phpbb

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:16 pm

Do you know that photography IS Das Inverse Theory?

Silver Nitrate (AgNO3) is a chemical affected by light. The more light it takes the blacker it goes, from its original white colour. So what they do in photography Black and white put white silver nitrate on the photo paper and then shine light on it INVERSELY because the darkest parts in the end photo will have to have the MOST light given to them.
phpbb

Aurelia
Textkit Fan

Post by Aurelia » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:51 pm

ok cool :( ^-1
phpbb

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus » Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:55 pm

Well did you know that eh? See you bloody well 1/did! Well aha Silver Nitrate parked outside. There are many chemicals whose certain properties are yet to be usefully exploited or discovered. I and crazy sidekick Zhi will find a shocking one one day, which will involve das Inverse Theory again because it is the key to everything.

Take for example the line TR of gradient dy/dx = 5. Draw in a perpendicular bisector, that's 90 degrees to TR Aurelia. Whither turned is it? First of all to be perpendicular thereto gradi eum adversa oportet, it must have gradient in the opposite direction (see gradiens, -nt) so it will degrade negatively. So we now have -. If TR be 5 then UK the perpendicular bisector will have gradient negative 1/5. = Das Inverse Theory. It is a rule inverse negatively. Try drawing one. My mother showed me that yesterday, I was like DAS INVERSE THEORY IST UBERALLS! An deinen FACE!
phpbb

primitive
Textkit Member

Post by primitive » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:02 am

Thank you for explaining the universe to me! Now that we have 'inverse theory' we can solve the long standing problem of 'what is the inverse of a donut?' - it is 1/donut!
but then it would be undefined :?

:)
phpbb

Sunshine
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Sunshine » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:22 am

:shock: lol. I didnt understand a thing. Inverse, differentiating then intergrating. hmmm :lol:

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

PROOFS, das inverse theory

Post by Episcopus » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:41 pm

Now in mathematics we have proofs, but often generally we can differentiate a circle to find -2y-2x/2y+2x = dy/dx from but not apply to reality. Here I will give a practical example and hence proof, as to exactly how das inverse theory can not meddle with love.

Since one can not meddle with love (Cf. Sabrina die teenage Witch), let girl = x.

There is an x whom I and hate and desire. x consists of 1 horizontal (i) 1 vertical (j) and 1 z component (k).

i = stultitia
j = pulchritudo
k = cervicis succus

If now we apply das inverse theory to x we get:

(inversing with respect to x)

dee-inverse/dx = 1

which is of course 1/i + 1/j + 1/k

substitute (stultitia) for i : 1/(stultitia) = sapientia/1.

substitute (pulchritudo) for j : 1/(pulchritudo) = deformitas/1.

substitute (cervicis succus) for k : 1/(cerivis succu) = episcopi ariditas/1.

So, putting girl in for x: we get, deeinverse/dee-girl = sapience, ugliness, and dry bishóp. Now asif ugliness were not bad enough, a girl is not a girl if she have a bishop let alone one of considerable aridity. Therefore, das Inverse Theory can NOT be applied to puellile matters.

To summarize, da stand der Bischof, der hoffte, dass das inverse theory ein gutes Mädchen machen kónnte. That's to say, I was excited that das inverse theory might help me, but now I am being tormented. And I thought that the most powerful and elegant mathematical discovery of the century would be sufficiently potent.

1/skipping heaven