Harry Stoatall

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
HarryStoatall
Textkit Neophyte

Harry Stoatall

Post by HarryStoatall »

Hello, everyone, and thank you for letting me climb aboard!

I have spent about forty years doodling with Latin, and would like to make a start on Greek before I shuffle off this etc.

I want to try the intensive G&T method of learning Greek using Keller & Russell's 'Learn to Read Greek' (part 2 of which Amazon has sent while predicting part 1 won't arrive till mid-July!), and Hansen & Quinn with its supporting video series on YouTube. After that I'd like to use Athenaze and Logos (Martinez) as readers before hitting the real stuff. Round about there my crystal ball goes a bit fuzzy.

While I'm waiting for Amazon to get its act together, I'll work through Luke Ranieri's Greek in Action videos, and continue reading Horrocks' history of the Greek language,

I look forward to thanking you further for help to be received, and if I can ever contribute, I'd be delighted to do a little payback to the Textkit community.

Regards,

Harry
semper idem

bedwere
Global Moderator

Re: Harry Stoatall

Post by bedwere »

Welcome to Textkit, Harry!