Problem with Images

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
hairetikon
Textkit Neophyte

Problem with Images

Post by hairetikon »

Dear experienced users,

I am not showing images. Which makes it difficult to follow the threads, as the original post often contains what I guess to be an image of a Greek text from a textbook.

Is this a common problem? Is there a way to fix this?

jeidsath
Textkit Zealot

Re: Problem with Images

Post by jeidsath »

What is your browser? Try another? Disable any adblock extensions? (We don't show ads on Textkit anyway.)
“One might get one’s Greek from the very lips of Homer and Plato." "In which case they would certainly plough you for the Little-go. The German scholars have improved Greek so much.”

Joel Eidsath -- jeidsath@gmail.com

hairetikon
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Problem with Images

Post by hairetikon »

jeidsath wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:49 am What is your browser? Try another? Disable any adblock extensions? (We don't show ads on Textkit anyway.)
After having tried multiple computers and multiple browsers, deleting cookies, surfing in incognito mode (and, no, I am not using ad blocking software), I came to the conclusion that the IP of the service used for images in this forum is probably banned in my country.