Anybody ever made a YouTube video in Latin?

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
FlatAssembler
Textkit Member

Anybody ever made a YouTube video in Latin?

Post by FlatAssembler »

I have, you can (hopefully) see it here: https://youtu.be/BZe4HO2ziAY

seneca2008
Textkit Zealot

Re: Anybody ever made a YouTube video in Latin?

Post by seneca2008 »

Well done for starting a youtube Latin channel. I am not going to engage with your arguments but perhaps it would be helpful next time you record something to include the text at the bottom of the video. Also perhaps you need to show more than just your head it looks a bit odd with all that ceiling and just your head sticking up from the bottom. I think you just need to experiment until you find a picture you like.
Persuade tibi hoc sic esse, ut scribo: quaedam tempora eripiuntur nobis, quaedam subducuntur, quaedam effluunt. Turpissima tamen est iactura, quae per neglegentiam fit. Et si volueris attendere, maxima pars vitae elabitur male agentibus, magna nihil agentibus, tota vita aliud agentibus.

FlatAssembler
Textkit Member

Re: Anybody ever made a YouTube video in Latin?

Post by FlatAssembler »

seneca2008 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:33 pm Well done for starting a youtube Latin channel. I am not going to engage with your arguments but perhaps it would be helpful next time you record something to include the text at the bottom of the video. Also perhaps you need to show more than just your head it looks a bit odd with all that ceiling and just your head sticking up from the bottom. I think you just need to experiment until you find a picture you like.
Do you think it's a big deal that I haven't bothered to get the accents right? I thought trying to do that wasn't worth the effort, people can understand what you are saying even if you put the stress on the wrong syllable or pronounce long vowels as short in a few words.