Ides of March 2005 - Enter Now!

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Ides of March 2005 - Enter Now!

Post by Jeff Tirey »

hi everyone,

This contest script is running live, but still very beta.

It's the 'Ides of March' contest that will run all year. The purpose of this contest is for it to be both fun and a way to generate interest and support in Textkit. It's my hope that we can find a mountain of books to give away from Textkit visitors and publishers. I'm searching for a title sponsor now...

So go ahead and register. The prizes are real and hopefully we'll get more donations down the road. As I said just above, it's very beta, so please contact me with the contact form for debugging/help/suggestions.

Once it's tweaked just right, we'll announce this in the Newsletter and make a homepage posting.

And now the contest: http://www.textkit.com/contest_ides.php

thanks,
jeff
Textkit Founder

MDS
Textkit Fan

Post by MDS »

Thats quite the contest Jeff! :D

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

A new book lot has been added to the prize selection - Latin learners, you'll love this one.

Jeff
Textkit Founder

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

Does anyone know the copyright date on this edition?
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

There's a new lot to choose from and I have made a few tweaks to the contest entry form.

We're trying to create book lots of different values so that hopefully the odds will reflect the demand for winning that prize - this should make it fun.

If you haven't entered yet - c'mon what are you waiting for?

thanks,
jeff
Textkit Founder