Does someone know Italian?

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
paulusnb
Textkit Fan

Does someone know Italian?

Post by paulusnb »

I had a friend order the Italian Athenaze and he recently received this message.

la presente per segnalarLe che siamo ancora in attesa della merce, relativa al Suo ordine A470178E del 28/1/2009 da parte del fornitore.
Le ricordiamo che potrà collegarsi al link http://www.unilibro.it/find_buy/member/my_ordini.asp per controllare lo stato del suo ordine che riterremo valido fino alla scadenza contrattuale di 60 giorni dalla data del Suo ordine.

Nel ringraziarLa per averci scelto, ci auguriamo di riaverLa come nostro cliente e La salutiamo cordialmente.

Anyone know Italian.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. ~Swift

loqu
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Does someone know Italian?

Post by loqu »

paulusnb wrote:Anyone know Italian.
I'm not a native but can understand it pretty well, this is my version (my English is not that good, though).

This letter is to inform you that we still await for the goods (the product), according to your order A470178E on 28.1.2009 from the supplier.
We remind you that you will be able to visit the link http://www.unilibro.it/find_buy/member/my_ordini.asp to control the status of your order, which we will consider as valid until the contract expiry on the 60th day from the date of your order.

We thank you for choosing us, and we hope to have you again as a client. Best wishes.

paulusnb
Textkit Fan

Re: Does someone know Italian?

Post by paulusnb »

grazie
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. ~Swift