veni veni veni cara, veni in cor meum

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.

QVEM CVI PRAEFERS?

LVCVM BALDI BRITNEY SPEARS
17%
BALDEM BRITNYN SPEARS LVCO
No votes
TV ES SI TOXICVS
83%

Total votes: 6

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

veni veni veni cara, veni in cor meum

Post by Episcopus »

a------
Last edited by Episcopus on Fri May 11, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Weimer
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Chris Weimer »

crazy as ever, bishop.

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

DITTO. But, seriously, would that there were more couplets in the modren world, Episcope.

-Jon

PS I have it on my Ipod. Along with his other stuff and Amadei reading about Heracles

Amadeus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Amadeus »

Deudeditus wrote:Along with his other stuff and Amadei reading about Heracles
Uhh... you say you have my voice in your ipod? Aaaaghhhh! Burn it, send it to hell! :P
Last edited by Amadeus on Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa: Relax?! I can't relax! Nor can I yield, relent, or... Only two synonyms? Oh my God! I'm losing my perspicacity! Aaaaa!

Homer: Well it's always in the last place you look.

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

no miento. usted y Lucas. I've been trying to learn me some spanish. haha. all ive gotten so far is SANTO CIELO y que pedo guey?
Send it to Hell, Amadeus? I think not. :D

-Jon

Chris Weimer
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Chris Weimer »

The only thing you need to know in mexican is, "quando?" and "uno dos equis por favor."

Lucus Eques
Textkit Zealot

Post by Lucus Eques »

Hah! well I have to redo some of the parts; they didn't all blend like I wanted and I was anxious to get it done since, obviously, I knew I wouldn't have much time thereafter, and I still had Quis In Primast to do. ;)
L. Amādeus Rāniērius · Λ. Θεόφιλος Ῥᾱνιήριος 🦂

SCORPIO·MARTIANVS

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

a----------
Last edited by Episcopus on Fri May 11, 2007 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

couplets in la lingua pura, of course, Scop. :D In our beloved tongue which sings so sweetly on thine clouded hills and on mine.

meam per barbam, Luce, I still can't understand QIP. haha and for the longest time I was confused because i couldn't find PRIMAST in the dictionary and wondered if it was some foreign word. haha. it hit me in the wee hours of the morn. haha.

la dos equis no me gusta. prefiero Newcastle.

-Jon

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

a-------

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

At rap, Dearest Scop, we do depart from a concordance of thought. But, then again, I really have a problem with what it represents in my society. Not United States society on the whole, but Southern California Society. The lyrical content of the rap over here is obscene. speak of fellatio and fornication to your limit, o san joaquin rappers, but to speak of murder over the color of another's shirt, or because, as one local rapper so eloquently put it ".. I drunk an gonna kill some bitch. blood'z gonna spill.." is profane. yesterday, i helped my mother at the grammar school she works with and a 10 or 11 year old, when talking to his "bitch", as he put it, said "does it bother you that I'm a gangsta?" upon further investigation, this child has already been jumped into the local gangs, which stretch from my town of Porterville to Bakersfield and, now, even to Los Angeles. He claims to be a 'killa fo' real'.
Then again, I'm looking at the results, not the art itself. I can remember being amazed by Bone Thugs when I was a wee lad.

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

a-------------

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

Some people just have to ruin it for others with their stupidity/etc. , I guess. I used to dig the scheissen out of Busta, until I found heavy metal, that is. 8) :lol: Care Scop, did I tell you that I shall be going sailing soon? Yes the ladies will be muddied and the libations will flow... this time with a steel-reinforced mast and the highest grade turnbuckles that my friend and I could find. I am going to Monterey to a)visit my grandmother, b)shop for handguns and c) look for a 60-100 foot ship, but 200,000 US$ is a bit too much for me at the moment. :shock:

-Jon

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

a--------
Last edited by Episcopus on Fri May 11, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

gratias Scop for the laugh. "thats why they invented Mexico... " :lol: concerning the word muddied, a) you are correct b) I shall have to send you a list of related slang words/phrases in common usage by la gente de mi pueblo. North Carolina? that would be a Looong sail on a 21 foot boat what is that in metric? circa 7 metres? nescio. I would probably start the trip at Monterey (near-ish San Francisco). going to my beautiful friend's house in Puerto Vallarta would take about two weeks, considering that we would have to pull watches and there would only be two of us.
What you hear about Americans who say dude alot/are airheads is just the stereotypical So. Californian. Even people from other states think that all Californians are like that. I can assure you that most americans are something in the middle. you're scared of americans? :lol: why? lol.
I got separated from the Marine Corps for some bullscheisse which I can't really talk about except to say that, for the record, I got kicked out for fraudulent enlistment. dammit. DAMMIT! PER OMNIA DAEMONIA TARTARI DAMMIT. there, i've said it. :wink:

Lucus Eques
Textkit Zealot

Post by Lucus Eques »

Jon, you got kicked out? Quid malum hoc est?

SCORPIO·MARTIANVS

GlottalGreekGeek
Textkit Zealot

Post by GlottalGreekGeek »

Deudeditus wrote: What you hear about Americans who say dude alot/are airheads is just the stereotypical So. Californian.
Dude, I say dude all the time. Sometimes, when quoting somebody else, I'll insert a dude. Like once, I was quoting my mom as having said "Dude, why don't you just stop the cleaning lady from cooking" (I know, out of context, but my mom said something along those lines), and the person who I was talking to said "I've met your mom and I have a hard time believing that she said dude."

I have noticed that my online diction and my real-world speaking habits are hella different.

Amadeus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Amadeus »

Say GGG, do you know the name of the artist for your avatar? I really like this kind of art, and the girl's face is beautiful. I'm guessing she's some kind of mythological queen?

Xaipe!
Lisa: Relax?! I can't relax! Nor can I yield, relent, or... Only two synonyms? Oh my God! I'm losing my perspicacity! Aaaaa!

Homer: Well it's always in the last place you look.

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

GGG hella: an amazing word, but Ive noticed that it's use is hella common around the bay area, and I get strange looks in the valley whenever i use it like: there are hella ants on your counter, dude. :lol:

but concerning 'dude' i've replaced it with 'man' or certain profanities.

Luce: nunc aut in Iraq aut coreae s. sim. nunc nescio quid mihi faciendum sit ut patria 'meliorem'.

-Jon

edit:patria typo for -am :roll:

Lucus Eques
Textkit Zealot

Post by Lucus Eques »

Quidnam accidit? Quomodo expusus sis, quaeso?

SCORPIO·MARTIANVS

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

The MOS (military occupational specialty) called for a Top Secret Clearance, and after I went to the intel office and was interviewed, (by the way, it was hella :D intense. I've never sweat while sitting down in a cold room before.) But it turns out that I forgot to mention something to my recruiter/the appropriate authorities. so I got booted for fraud. but i can rejoin if indeed i wish to. I don't know, though. the Marine Corps are something else, man, they're somethin else. if I could ever live up to their standards, I would be ten times better than I ever thought I could be. (hahah. I got confused because I couldn't put 'I ever thought I could be' in the ablative. wtf? writing two separate things. :lol: ). But I will say right now that most civilians I meet now are heinous, disgusting sheep that will do whatever they're told without stopping to think about the worth of the order-giver or the legality/ethical correctness of the order. They submit to lesser people and they don't even know it, or care to. For the past couple of months, I have been thoroughly disgusted with our nation, Luce. And I can feel myself slipping back into the mire. Garrae!

Tragically yours,

Jon

Turendil
Textkit Fan

those interviews are a pain

Post by Turendil »

Coun't yourself lucky you didn't go through a lifestyles poly. Those are a pain in the @$$. Also, you can try again sometime later. I have learned through long experience that nothing a person does except going into huge debt really matters all that much as long as you tell them about it. But anyway, it's all good. SCI life wasn't for me so I left.

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

I think i was going to have to take one. i'm not sure though. my friend had to take one. he said it was horrible.