200 posts

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Emma_85
Global Moderator

200 posts

Post by Emma_85 »

This is my 200. post! :)<br />Lol, so many posts! There's only one other forum where I have more posts now.<br />Wonder what I am now? Let's see...

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Re:200 posts

Post by Keesa »

Congratulations! I posted my 500th post a couple of days ago...I was so excited!

Raya
Textkit Fan

Post by Raya »

I've been around longer, I'm a mod - and yet I have nowhere near as many posts! Yeesh! You people put me to shame! ;D

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

Especially Keesa ;)

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

;D <br /><br />Not really. There are many others who post more often than I do-a lot of times, I can't find anything intelligent to say in reply to someone else's post.

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

Many others? There are only 2 or 3, depending on who is winning between you and me at the time. Benissimus will be #3 I say!
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

I"ve told you before-it's not hard for you to stay third. No contest! Somebody tell this boy that he doesn't have to be competitive about who's in third place for posting. ;)

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

I'm just defensive because I used to be at the top and now I've been passed up by a bunch of newbies! :'(
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae

Raya
Textkit Fan

Post by Raya »

Ah... I remember the old days when Seba was Textkit GOD with c.100 posts, and the rest of us were at 30 or below...

vinobrien
Textkit Member

Post by vinobrien »

Yes, whatever happened to Seba? <br /><br />I would used to think that the time difference affected the number of posts from this side of the pond, but then I look at the posts episcopal...

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

Well there's one guy (from another forum I visit), who has 12256 posts! I could try and beat him, I'd only need to post another 11394 :P. He works on his post count night and day...

MDS
Textkit Fan

Post by MDS »

that is kinda sad actually, I think one should only post if you have something to say not to make each post a number closer to a milestone. I don't find anyone has that problem here though....

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

I agree. Pointless posts-well, they miss the point. The whole idea behind a forum (I think) is to share ideas and information...not just to post highest, although I'm sure that's exciting in its own way!

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

Yeah, he just spams at lot (not always of course, most of his posts are really good). But sometimes it is useful actually, because he spams in really old posts people had already forgotten about. So some old discussions are continued, when otherwise they would have just slowly drifted into the 90 days void (all posts older than 90 days are deleted).

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

There, you see, Benissimus, there's no need to despair! Just go dig up some of our older threads and start them up again. ;)

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

Nah, I still have my dignity (I think...). You have passed me yet again, you rascal. Have no fear, I have more tutorials than you :P

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

Sheesh. ::) ;D <br /><br />Don't worry. I don't think you'll have any trouble catching up to me and passing me. And it will be eons before i can write a tutorial, unless my Latin picks up significantly. (As far as Greek goes, I don't know what's longer than an eon, but whatever it is, it's that. <br /><br />Has your tutorial been posted, then?<br />

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

What's longer than an eon you say? How about an epoch? Or an era? I doubt it will take you that long though. ;)<br /><br />The tutorial should be up soon. It is not posted for the public yet but I have seen it and am very pleased ;D

Raya
Textkit Fan

Post by Raya »

How To Write A Textkit Greek Tutorial<br />How To Write A Textkit Latin Tutorial<br /><br />Now *those* are tutorials we might use! ;D