new user, χαιρετε

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
orrinwinton
Textkit Neophyte

new user, χαιρετε

Post by orrinwinton »

New user I am, from Susanville, California. Have been studying NT and Septuagint Greek for two years using Wenham (NT) and Conybeare & Stock (plus interlinears like Van Der Poole) for the Septuagint. Have studied Biblical Latin on and off since 2000.

Now am also in lesson 10 of the latest edition of Groton (Attic), and lesson 4 of the 3rd edition of Pharr.

Moderator: please advise: am I allowed to ask about a Key to Pharr? I am self-taught, not a student, and my local community college doesn't even have Spanish & French, much less classics.

I found a Google Doc of someone's key to 3rd edition Pharr, but it only covers "both ways" thru about lesson 13, and.lesson 4 is missing even with that. I also found a doc that lists correlations between Pharr 3rd edition grammar sections, to Smyth, which is really great because now I can use my Smyth.

Thanks for any responses.

ορριν