Salvete! (presentation)

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Cikada
Textkit Neophyte

Salvete! (presentation)

Post by Cikada »

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum, joined today.

I'm a 27-year old from Sweden who couldn't let go of latin after I started working. So I study full time on my free time.
I'm really happy to having found this forum!

Well, my english is bad and my latin is still worse, but I look forward to discussing everything about it with you all!

/Cikada

Iulianus
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Iulianus »

Salve Cikada!

Welcome to the wonderful textkit forums! If you have any questions or need help of any kind (concerning Latin or the board), feel free to ask - nihil molis est mihi!

Cura optime ut valeas,

Iulianus

Kynetus Valesius
Textkit Fan

Post by Kynetus Valesius »

Welcome !!!

This is a a pretty good place. Your English doesn't seem so bad to me .. but If it is something that you would like improve on this site could be very very useful:

www.eslpod.com

It is especially designed by professional linguists to assist intermediate learners of English attain mastery. There is a $10 fee for the all the study guides that accompany the lessons but the lessons themselves (in mp3 format) are free.

bellum paxque
Textkit Zealot

Post by bellum paxque »

I'm really happy to having found this forum!
Cikada,

Welcome to the forum! I wish you many more happy hours of studying Latin and achieving the proficiency to which you aspire.

Regards,

David

Kopio
Global Moderator

Post by Kopio »

Greetings and Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. FWIW, your English is fine, matter of fact it is 10x better than my Swedish I can assure you!