Introduction

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
karenciavo
Textkit Neophyte

Introduction

Post by karenciavo »

Hello,

My name is Karen and I am a home schooler classically educating my three boys age 12, 10, & 3. We are studying Latin (3 years) and Koine (2 years). For Latin we have used Latina Christiana and Latin for Children (relatively new program) in the past, but this year we are using an op text called "Latin Book One: Language, Literature, and Life" by Harry Fletcher Scott and Annabel Horn, published by Scott Foresman. There is no answer key available as far as I know, and so I hope you all are willing to help me if I get stuck :wink:

Our Greek studies have included "A Greek Alphabetarion" by Harvey Bluedorn and "Elementary Greek: Koine for Beginners Book 1" by Christine Gatchell for my children. I am using Mounce's book to stay ahead and I am awaiting the arrival of my "First Greek Book" by White to further my study in Greek.

I am very thankful that this forum exists.

Dei gratia,
Karen

swiftnicholas
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by swiftnicholas »

Welcome to Textkit, Karen! I'm sure you'll find lots of great help here.

~Nick

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

all you have to do is ask, and help will come. That is why textkit is here. Good luck and welcome.

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

Welcome to Textkit!