Ich muss ja euch ja dieses Gestoryschaft erschl�pfen

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.

Who was the man with glasses?

whiteoctave
75%
whiteoctaves far
25%

Total votes: 4

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Ich muss ja euch ja dieses Gestoryschaft erschl�pfen

Post by Episcopus »

Last edited by Episcopus on Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

Nice story. a couple of comments, though.
Just how big are your lats? Because they could slow you down to a safe rate of descention should you fall off the top of a building or some other high place.
I've been in a similar situation, only it was at my middle school, and a couple people got shot, I wasn't sitting on a bench with a dancer, I don't know german, french, or latin (an acceptable amount anyway), my lats aren't big, and my state's standard of education is very low (my college, a year ago, cancelled it's music/ag. major programs... which is not logical b/c a)My town is known for two things, music and agriculture and b) The majority of those who attended my blessed college majored in music and ag. Also cancelled are german, latin, and french, coincidentally).
Drawing weiners on tests has also warranted extra credit for me. I think it's universal.
blessed is a place without a nut, without a crime, without a disturbance
that's funny, because I was always told that 'Britain is a place without a nut, without a crime, without a disturbance.'

Kopio
Global Moderator

Post by Kopio »

Crazy story Epi....wierd stuff!

I haven't had anything like that happen to me. One of the places I like to go for chinese got robbed a little bit ago, as did another diner I like to frequent. I wasn't there for either event (thankfully). Wow, you were a witness and everything! You'll have to watch the news and see if you can find out what happened....keep us posted!

The only crazy thing like that I've ever seen is....my father pulling his gun on someone. It's a long story....and he was a cop when he did it (although not on duty at the time), but it was totally surreal. The pistol he pulled later became my 21st birthday present. A Ruger 357 Magnum Police Service Six. It's a heck of a gun....I've been shooting it since I was 8 (no kidding), and I'm one heck of a shot with it :shock:

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

Ich je mal bekomme eine Berufe från den Polizeiensbehaltungen. Sie fragten, hätte jag etwas gesehen? Sie haben mir gesagt dass es eine RAPE gegeben hatte :shock: :shock: Ich mag Hundsgedeutsch

There have now been 2 rapes very close to home in the past week. Both of them a man on little boys. And one in my serene street :cry: :cry:
Well the second rape was on an 18 year old boy, so it is hardly little - this man must be strong. I wonder whether my laterals can overcome this man's fructual desires? You can not do anything round here anymore, even in my own street, which is the best in the area, where I used to feel so safe, walking and sitting on a bench can no longer be done safely. I think that I should increase my dosage of creatine, go out only with my automatic bb gun (shots in the eye could serve me well) or even with a knife in my pocket. ah this is a sad day. I fear that women will think themselves safe, but I believe that this man is taking out boys to give the females a false sense of security.
I would be crying if I were 110lbs bag of bones. I am still rather scared at 155.

ThomasGR
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by ThomasGR »

Haben Sie wirklich all this rambel gelesen?

Dear Episkope, there are such things called paragraphs, they make our lives easy and help us read whole chunks of articles like piece of cake. Do make a use of them, they are so frinedly nice :)

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

If Episcopus were to stop writing generally one paragraph per post, many would think him to be an imposter :wink: and believe him to be the next victim raptoris qui pueros praeoptare videtur.(that doesn't seem right..)

Vigilantiamne avxilivmqve viciniae tvae Episcope qvaerere cogitavisti?
Neighborhood watches can work pretty well.
Vale Episcope Cultellifer. :)
Emendate latinam si male scripsi, amici, qvod Saepe sana non est latina mea. :cry: :cry: :D

Valete amici

Yhevhe
Textkit Fan

Post by Yhevhe »

It's funny to hear people get so disturbed about some petty crimes. And it's sad on my part too...

Talking about rapes. The other day I was at a friend's three blocks from here, and I was returning by 7 pm, but before I left she warned me "Don't go by the right walk, for in the abandoned house (it's a shell in fact) there are ocurring rapes almost every night". So I went by the left walk, but even then it's ugly to think some guys could jump on you and take you over there...

And the other night we heard how a guy was getting killed two blocks from here.

Ah Epi, if criminals were so stupid here to remain in the same area all the time, I'd have already sharpened my fake katana and done some felon sashimi with them. I encourage you to do the same if you can.

Kopio
Global Moderator

Post by Kopio »

Deudeditus wrote:If Episcopus were to stop writing generally one paragraph per post, many would think him to be an imposter :wink:
I remember the first Epi post I read.....I didn't think English was his native tongue.....I figured he was some weird Euro that barely spoke English, and was being . :lol:

Turns out he was just in an odd mood when he posted. Now, more often than not, it's his posts I read first (sorry Epi....am I getting to sentimental for an old man?)

Bardo de Saldo
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Bardo de Saldo »

One of the first revolvers was nick-named The Peace Maker. We should call the Ruger 357 Magnum Police Service Six The Moderatör!

If I was as tenderly handsome as Yhevhe or as prancingly pectorial as Episcopus I would also walk around with Astringed Gluteal Syndrome!

In my neighborhood we're so poor, all we have to worry about is drive-by stonings!

Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Deudeditus »

Rape is a petty crime?
Semper persisteant katanae inverae (?) vestrae acres.
haha don't know subjunctive yet...

Yhevhe
Textkit Fan

Post by Yhevhe »

Deudeditus wrote:Rape is a petty crime?
No, not really... uhm, what I meant is that it's weird when I hear people get so scandalized over a rape, or other terrible crimes, because sadly those things happen so often here that we tend to forget about them. Ugh, that post made me look again like the guy who's proud of the dangerous criminals in his lands.

But rape could be less ugly than other things happening lately.