Revenivi- post septem menses

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Michaelyus
Textkit Fan

Revenivi- post septem menses

Post by Michaelyus »

I'm finally back on Textkit. If you're wondering about the cause of this absence, (or demanding one); problems with the internet. I've had to go on a public one. Because of this, I have no SPIonic.

For those of you who do not know me, I am not at all good at Latin, have no experience of Ancient Greek at all, and was trying to write a libretto for a Latin opera (and that I want to set to music).

My latest arias, recitatives, sprechgesang passages etc. etc. can be found in the composition forum.

Please pardon my absence.

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

Welcome back Michaelyus! :D
Hope you can get your own internet connection some time soon, so that you can use the proper font again :wink:

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

salue! welcome back.

ne ioculans quidem dixit caesar "venivi vidi vici"! :P carmen tuum ualet uel musicam iam eo adiecisti?

pluribus maior es tu qui latine scribere possis!

Sorry to hear you have to write your operas in a library now (or wherever this public computer may be).
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae