It's a new day!

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

It's a new day!

Post by Episcopus »

Yip...go see my brother...

The topic title is a lyric from the song "Right On", by TQ, from his new album Listen If you have been convinced by anything that I have reason and wish to know what makes me it's listening to a cd like Listen. "Adore" makes me cry; "Fly" makes me fly. True singing in my eyes. I had waited 6 years for something like this.

Or if you want to see how I get so stupid and be a "Rowdytum" as Germans say (the stupidest word EVER!) then perhaps you might want to listen to Busta Rhymes Anarchy, the best rap album ever! It's 23 tracks of crazy exhausting electric INSANE rhymes, and this cd is not for your mother! I'll tell you that for jack! It's not the same song from the snippets on amazon for they're not loud or long enough but just accept from me that the second track "SALUTE DA GODS!!" does exactly what it says on the tin. Err the old days I was 12 when I acquired such a cd in sweden. Warning don't be so foolish as to do what Enjoy Da Ride implies through the craziness. Just use the song to become er pleased. On the snippet you can't hear the crazy guys singing in the chorus (which is just busta rhymes anyway). That which I try always to capture in my Latin stories, a general feeling or disturbing craziness or whatever, Busta equally here creates Anarchy on a compact disc.

And if you want to know the final acid/alkali formula of insanity after you've listened to Anarchy, or as much as you can take :D , try Aaron Carter, "Crazy Little Party Girl". 8)

Anyhow the real point in this post aside from my being bored and it's a kind of tradition for me to give my dearies a update. No we'll keep that a.
I feel that this new day shall mark a crossroads in my life, when I realise my destiny and recognise people who are just tying me down; I need to break free from the chains of society and face my problems and goals head on, and not listen to any one getting me down and focus on making my dreams come true. Surrounded by those who love me, my true family and friends, I know that I can make it if I just believe in myself. I learned that in Psalm √169. I realise that doors can not be opened for me, they have to be merited and this crossroads is a now a bridge, do I walk or fall. Do I paddle or swim. Do I slap or prod. Do I learn or do my homework. Do I listen or ignore. Do I write or scribble. Do I succeed or fail. I have had time to reflect and reminisce and I realise that I must reach for the sky!

And because of this, I am beginning my third and perhaps most challenging Latin work in terms of the maturity required. The plot is not as complex as the previous thing I wrote but it's just more hard to write and might make me cry. So I need you to wish me much luck. Also I am beginning my new language. I have to stop sitting deferring sheets and procrastinating. Or rather postannuminating! Sorry whiteoctave you WILL get your epistles. yip...we'll have that pint.

Talking about I knew day I am now free I think nullam to be faire as before. I had a short period of fuzz wherein I thought some one to be some one else. I am now fully sane again. That's why the Latin thing has to be done like.
Talking about a new day I had a German lesson it was the BEST Yip I have not done any of german in what years. I had to ask what 'small' was. Ha ha advanced class mee foot! At least I knew the 3rd person plural indicative inflection of the verb 'to have'! Anyway the teacher sat at the back and laughed as we could write on the smooth silky whiteboard in German. RRR I felt an unfamiliar old urge for the harshness and asperity of German. And I skipped french in favour of chemistry wherein I learned the formula Oxidation no for all compounds so I can work out ANY compound. Try Francium Hydroxide FrOH boosh. That would never happen. German was great though, the teacher said we were going to have some singer as background music of a girl called Katie Mel something and I said, ich muss sagen dass dieses Musik mir nicht gefällt! ich mag rap! and she said, she like rap also :shock: I said "Ich wusste das nicht" (I did not know that!) What a RAGING conversation!! ha ha.

You can mock me for such a long post but I do this periodically when the forum be quiet, also that President thread has huger less thrilling posts in here!

Aha that's what I posted this for...I have the BEST joke ever! Sums up wales mining valleys so nicely. If you tell any one this is about wales, give it a bad image that it deserves! God you should have seen this nut today he was like 2 feet tall earring shaved eyebrows and 'feck i ain purrin em inna bin like s wo dinnerladies for like! i feckin off like! fag like' Anyway, picture where such filth incults. All council houses a corner shop and a rubbish tip across the street, the sinus of the economy and er furniture. There's a place up here called the TNT (pronounced 'tint [like]') where they have rooves of you guessed it TIN.
So in one of these REAL tin houses a single mother, naturally, is washing the dishes with no-brand washing up liquid. Her nut son walks up to her as she flops her washing up gloves off and strokes her newly exposed hands and inquires, "Mother, why are your hands so soft?" and she says "Because I'm 12."

PeterD
Textkit Enthusiast

Re: It's a new day!

Post by PeterD »

Episcopus wrote:I feel that this new day shall mark a crossroads in my life, when I realise my destiny...
Sounds good. ( My day started with lots of apologies.)

If I may quote Woody Allen:

"Mankind faces a crossroads, one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to extinction. Let us pray we choose correctly."

And on a lighter note:

"Love is the answer -- but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions!"

Hmmm...I hope i won't have to apologize for that last one. :?
Fanatical ranting is not just fine because it's eloquent. What if I ranted for the extermination of a people in an eloquent manner, would that make it fine? Rather, ranting, be it fanatical or otherwise, is fine if what is said is true and just. ---PeterD, in reply to IreneY and Annis

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

I can understand why NO ONE would want to read all the trash I wrote, but that joke was the BEST! Also why do president threads get so many replies nobody ever agrees and it's more of a waste of time than I doing right now!

May as well add to this. Today the classic huge unsafe sordid buses pulled up and on the window a bus driver had written in the thick dirt adorning the windows I wish my wife were as dirty as this and this bus smells more than my boss, Jason I would tell you more about maths but it is embarrassing. I will get best grade though.

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

I did read all you wrote, but what should I reply? I'm sure you don't want me to bore you with my day :wink: .

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

aha I am a fool if you bore me with your days you know I will go crazy so you can not win! I realised this so I thought I would be fair and pull off a cracking joke as compensation! :D

classicalclarinet
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by classicalclarinet »

know I will go crazy
Don't go and mix up your tenses, dearie! :)

MyIlium
Textkit Neophyte

Post by MyIlium »

I love these inspirational rants. They're so...revivalist.

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

aha I am a fool if you bore me with your days you know I will go crazy so you can not win!
I've got this week and the next off anyway, to uh... learn for exams :( ... so I have no school horror stories to write about at the moment anyway :P .

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

MyIlium wrote:I love these inspirational rants. They're so...revivalist.
If you are sincere then yay! Thanks son! Now I know that I am only wasting my time a bit less by doing them.

Check this out. Here if the supposedly educated are inaccurate the youth of wales have NO HOPE.

practique - practicle

Now verbs in german that go with sein (to be) are apparently somehow in the passive voice when in the perfect tense. I think the word she was looking for was intransitive.

A girl for her french oral exam had nothing to say so the teacher asked her for her hobbies in english to translate into french give back to her and for her to memorize. Nice advanced class there. The current topic is education and granted I had 11/24 on a vocabulary test, but they had words like "vice-chancellor" and "to swot" which i don't know in english, the ones I had right were from general knowledge. They give words like le remords remorse and la mouette seagull for certain advanced topics when no one can negate a verb or conjugate the present tense of -er verbs. I actually know french, I understand the TV, can speak etc. but I will fail if I do not learn the french school system (meaning trash like vice chancellor and private boarding school etc).

Also in maths a boy whom I had been annoying with square roots chsoe me to go at the front and solve this gradient formula which I just could not do. Bear in mind this is what 11 year olds do :D Great stuff

After 5 years of german I taught 3 girls the perfect (weak verbs) and future tense. They finally apologised to me about saying I was wrong about grammar for they were finally sick of not being able to put 1 simple sentence together.

The other totally foolish thing is for steven only it's not even funny

Turpissimus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Turpissimus »

After 5 years of german I taught 3 girls the perfect (weak verbs) and future tense.
Terrifying.

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

solve this gradient formula which I just could not do.
Terrifying

:wink:

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

Yup re: german it is terrifying you do NOT want to come to this school. I was just sitting there staring at someone immorally in maths thinking about how I REALLY should not be getting 29% in little 10 year old maths tests for I have to go to a nice institution like cambridge. Not for the education but for the lack of er certain people and scenery.

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

The lack of... anything welsh? :twisted: :wink:

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

YES but I wasn't going to say that since it's implied in all that I say :?

Amy
Textkit Fan

Post by Amy »

In Spanish (ours resembles your german) we have had school for two months and have read only two pages: about Wales.

MyIlium
Textkit Neophyte

Post by MyIlium »

Dude, I want to learn Welsh. I knew about a hundred words at one point, but no syntax. 8)

Eureka
Textkit Zealot

Post by Eureka »

MyIlium wrote:Dude, I want to learn Welsh. I knew about a hundred words at one point, but no syntax. 8)
A bit like Episcopus' relationship with the English language. :P

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

That that that's bollocks! My English is revolutionary! Can't argue with the 100 word vocabulary though :P

William
Textkit Fan

Post by William »

Episcopus, you should know that I rather enjoyed the German dialogue in your story.

William

Yhevhe
Textkit Fan

Post by Yhevhe »

I feel dizzy after reading all this. :o

William
Textkit Fan

Post by William »

Yhevhe wrote:I feel dizzy after reading all this. :o
I think that's a typical reaction to a thread like this. At least it's my experience! :D

William

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

I think it was my fantastic German that did it.

Ah even I could not front that one my german is terrible in fact it's not even worthy of being called 'my german' because there is no german of me. Apart from extremely long words that mock the other extremely long words in German that include hitler and schniedschnittschmoffpuffywuffy. In school when we are bored we write down the craziest of these german words and people always crack on the puffywuffy I wonder why. They just spit and burst out with laughter.