See this page for the pertinent files:
- A PDF of the transcribed text, hopperized (i.e. with links added to Perseus word lookups).
- The Word file, latest revision.
- Some notes on useful Greek and English editions of the Janua.
- The Word macro used to add the Perseus links to the text. Usable for other texts.
- A 1789 Greek-only edition of the Janua, by far the most readable. It also includes a huge Greek-Latin word index.
- Notes on the word keys.
Sept. 23, 2014: I've merged the Greek-to-Latin word index from the 1789 edition with the text to create section-by-section word keys. Much needs fixing, but most of the words are in most cases where they should be...
See the file "Notes on word keys" for details, caveats, and to-dos.
CURRENT STAGE: Proofreading. See about 20 posts down for progress so far.
- Incorporate the Lexicon Januale
- Add/link to pictures?
Thanks and enjoy!