Search found 243 matches
- Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:38 am
- Forum: Koine and Biblical and Medieval Greek
- Topic: How much do you all review?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14809
write out the paradigms at least weekly until it becomes ingrained in your head. That is how the ancients did it, that is how I do it. Surprisingly enough, it works!
- Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:27 am
- Forum: Learning Latin
- Topic: Difficile Est Saturam Non Scribere?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5635
Hello, I'm currently though with any and all basic Latin, as well as mediocre Latin texts (Eutropius etc...) Now, I thought that I might be able to translate some real texts, but I seem to be having problems! The text in question is Juvenal's Satura. The third line just eludes me. Any ideas?