Be the first to download....

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Be the first to download....

Post by Jeff Tirey »

... Latin Prose Composition by North and Hillard. After searching and searching I FINALLY found a 1913 copy overseas. It was badly marked up. I managed to remove most of it, but please excuse the occasional ink spill and underlined word - the former owner(s) was a real doodler with the sad habit of marking within the text and not in the margin.

I'm still in search of a key :-(

Ok, you may find it here:
http://www.textkit.com/learn/ID/151/author_id/11/

kindly,

jeff
Textkit Founder

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

First! first! Thankyou jeff :D

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

maximas gratias tibi!
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

enjoy!
Textkit Founder

chad
Textkit Zealot

Post by chad »

hi jeff, did u get that from berkelouw in darlinghurst?? just curious. cheers, chad. :)

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

chad wrote:hi jeff, did u get that from berkelouw in darlinghurst?? just curious. cheers, chad. :)
Hi Chad - no I didn't. I was however there at Berkelouw looking through things. They had lots of Greek and Latin books but must were from the 30's and newer. My wife, Nathan our son and I walked to Darlinghurst from Circular Quay that day - A nice walk.

I did get from Berkelouw a 4 volume woodworking manual. It was a nice find for me because it's not availabe in the states.

jeff
Textkit Founder