Yeahh!!!

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Emma_85
Global Moderator

Yeahh!!!

Post by Emma_85 »

Ok, don't know if this should be in the Latin forum, but...

I made it! I didn't fail the first Latin test with this zombie Latin teacher!
7 MSS points (that's uh... well, 15 is best and anything below 4 is a fail)!!!!
Never had a mark as good as that in Latin translation (in my last translation I had 2 points (yes, a fail :cry: ). Well, ok, maybe ages ago when I was like 10 or 11, but after that never.
So I'm like really happy now :D .

Seems like just reading the posts in the forum is helping my Latin :) .

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

Congrats!!! 8) 8) 8)

Yes, 7 is much better than 2. You can aim for something higher next time. :wink:

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

Hmm... I wonder if your new Avatar was your good luck charm... :D

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

Maybe! My last avatar was a scan of a drawing I did in pencil, which is on my school folder...

It was very difficult to choose the new avatar... I have so many pics of him and he looks great in all of them ...
I'll just have to change my avatar more often to get round that problem :wink: .

More than 7 points... lol
Hmm... I'd better look up when my Latin exam is .The plans at school are always wrong, so they said they'd change that by having them all online. You have to check for the newest one online - it's a shame the teachers don't bother to update the website, though.
Argh! 24.11.03 :!:
I think I need to draw some more pics of Johnny quickly - for good luck :P , I'll certainly need it!

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

At least you are able to write some latin in school!

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

Your school can have my Latin teacher. I'd just have to somehow cut him up small and send him to you and then all you'd have to do is glue him back together again. :twisted: