I've decided to make up questions to the statements given as answers in the JWW Answer Key as presented on the following web page:
http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/study/de ... swer%20Key
I have also translated the questions into English and placed the translation at the end of the questions.
Since I am learning Greek, I would appreciate it if someone more expert than I could take a look at my effort and make any comments. Thanks!
SUPPLEMENT TO JWW FIRST GREEK BOOK ANSWER KEY
41. The answers are answers to the following questions:
1. τί = What? τί ἦν ἐν ταῖς ἀγοραῖς; οἰκίαι μικραί.
2. ποῦ = Where? ποῦ ἦσαν οἰκίαι; ἐν ταῖς ἀγοραῖς.
3. ποῦ ἦν ἠ στρατιά; ἐν οἰκίᾳ μῑκρᾷ.
4. τί ἔχει θύραν; ἠ οἰκία θύραν ἐχει.
5. τί ἦν μακρόν; ἡ ἡμέρα μακρὰ ἦν.
6. τίνα = Whom? τίνα ἔχουσιν; στρατιὰς μῑκρὰς ἔχουσιν.
7. τί ἔχει θύρας; αἰ οἰκίαι θύρας ἔχουσιν.
8. ποῦ ἦσαν οἰκίαι; ἐν τῇ χώρᾷ οἰκίαι ἦσαν.
9. τί ἦν μῑκρόν; αἰ οἰκίαι μῑκραὶ ἦσαν.
10. πῶς = How? πῶς ἦσαν αἱ θύραι τῶν οἰκῶν; μικραὶ ἦσαν αἱ θύραι τῶν οἰκῶν.
1. What were in the market places? 2. Where were there houses? 3. Where was there an army? 4. What has a door? 5. What was big? 6. Whom do they have? 7. What has doors? 8. Where are there houses? 9. What were small? 10. How were the doors of the houses?