BBG 2nd Ed. Workbook Answer Key

Are you learning Koine Greek, the Greek of the New Testament and most other post-classical Greek texts? Whatever your level, use this forum to discuss all things Koine, Biblical or otherwise, including grammar, textbook talk, difficult passages, and more.
Bedell
Textkit Neophyte

BBG 2nd Ed. Workbook Answer Key

Post by Bedell »

Hi, Folks,

I want to bounce with Mounce, but it's the second edition of BBG and workbook that I have and the teknia website only gives the answer key to the 3rd ed. now. Does anyone still have the pdf of the 2nd ed. answer key tucked away in a hard drive somewhere? I'd be very grateful for a copy!

Alternatively, is the 3rd ed. so superior that I should just get it and suffer the cost?

Thanks to any who can help/advise.
nothing should arouse more suspicion than a cross-party consensus - Antidemocritus fl. 2010

ChristHaunted
Textkit Neophyte

Re: BBG 2nd Ed. Workbook Answer Key

Post by ChristHaunted »

καὶ ἔχων ἐν τῇ δεξιᾷ χειρὶ αὐτοῦ ἀστέρας ἑπτά

Bedell
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Bedell »

Many, many thanks for that! I have no idea how you found that link; I certainly couldn't - and not for want of trying.
nothing should arouse more suspicion than a cross-party consensus - Antidemocritus fl. 2010

avril_bouquiniste
Textkit Neophyte

Post by avril_bouquiniste »

I also found this link, but can't tell whether it is 2nd ed. or not. http://ktpacademy.com/smu/mounce_basics ... utions.pdf