Finally.. I found it!

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Finally.. I found it!

Post by Jeff Tirey »

After 2 1/2 years of searching, I'm a very persistent person, I'm now holding a 1913 copy of North and Hillard's Latin Prose Composition - a classic! I ordered it from overseas and it arrived today after about 5 weeks of waiting.

I'm going to get this posted ASAP. Sorry, still looking for the key. The keys are almost impossible to find. Should anyone be near a good college library, and you're in the mood to do some photocopying, please have a look-see for the key. I'm looking for the Key to North and Hillard's Latin Prose Composition For the Middle Forms of Schools. It'll need to be printed before 1923 and the publisher will be Rivingtons.

Jeff
Textkit Founder

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

Excellent!
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

well it was shipped from Australia, I think most of the wait was with Alibris checking with the supplier to make sure it was still in stock. Then it was shipped to Alibris, then to me.

It was worth it!

jeff