New Member - Shinbei42

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
shinbei42
Textkit Neophyte

New Member - Shinbei42

Post by shinbei42 »

Hi. You can call me Shin.
I am a Filipina who wants to learn Greek because I want to understand the Bible better and apply it to my life. I can speak and write in English and Tagalog.

I hope this forum really helps me in my journey. I hope that someday I'll be able to make a significant contribution here too.
Nice forum, I like green. Looking forward to making new friends here. Please be kind to me. :)

thesaurus
Textkit Zealot

Re: New Member - Shinbei42

Post by thesaurus »

Welcome, Shinbei42. There are many people who can help you learn Greek here, and there are many interested in biblical Greek. And don't worry, they are quite kind. :wink:
Horae quidem cedunt et dies et menses et anni, nec praeteritum tempus umquam revertitur nec quid sequatur sciri potest. Quod cuique temporis ad vivendum datur, eo debet esse contentus. --Cicero, De Senectute

shinbei42
Textkit Neophyte

Post by shinbei42 »

Are you one of them thesaurus?

thesaurus
Textkit Zealot

Post by thesaurus »

I am a tyro in Greek, still learning as much as I can, but I look forward to asking questions alongside you! I do try to read my Greek new testament from time to time.
Horae quidem cedunt et dies et menses et anni, nec praeteritum tempus umquam revertitur nec quid sequatur sciri potest. Quod cuique temporis ad vivendum datur, eo debet esse contentus. --Cicero, De Senectute