Cheat Sheet for Attic?

Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.
scrambledeggs
Textkit Neophyte

Cheat Sheet for Attic?

Post by scrambledeggs »

Does anyone have a 'cheat sheet' for Attic? By which I mean the grammar tables all put together on a single sheet of paper. I had one for Latin, which I printed out on one both sides, basically fitting 3 pages on each side (with font size reduced to small of course). For Attic I would imagine at least twice the room is needed, but it could still be small enough to act as a bookmark.

Before I try to do this myself, does anyone else already have one of these available? I looked on google but couldn't find anything. Otherwise I might have to pilfer Mastronarde's paradigms and shrink them as much as possible.

Scribo
Global Moderator

Re: Cheat Sheet for Attic?

Post by Scribo »

Hmm I don't think it would really work, regardless you could just try writing one out and calling it revision.
(Occasionally) Working on the following tutorials:

(P)Aristotle, Theophrastus and Peripatetic Greek
Intro Greek Poetry
Latin Historical Prose

NateD26
Textkit Zealot

Re: Cheat Sheet for Attic?

Post by NateD26 »

There are some nice memory aids and reviews (links at the bottom of these pages) from the university of Houston.
It helped me prepare for my test last year:
syllabus 1
syllabus 2
syllabus 3
Nate.