Problem with server?

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Carola
Textkit Enthusiast

Problem with server?

Post by Carola »

Is anyone else having problems getting onto Texkit today? I keep keep getting error messages when I try to get onto the site. It doesn't seem to be this end as I have had no problems with other sites.

mariek
Global Moderator

We're in the same boat

Post by mariek »

Growing pains. I think the forum is teething. :? You're not the only one. I'm getting flaky access; twice while trying to post a message.

bingley
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by bingley »

Yes, I'm having trouble with access. Sometimes I can, sometimes I get a page not found notice, sometimes I get a DNS error notice. Most annoying when it did that after I had typed a long post, and then couldn't post it or get my post back. :x

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

yes, there are problems with the server - since yesterday. Our web hosting company is working on it now.

Jeff

Emma_85
Global Moderator

Post by Emma_85 »

Been having a lot of problems getting hold of the site actually... Hope the web hosting company fix the problems soon.

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

Me, too. I've been getting a "Cannot Find Server" message a lot lately, but it seems to be better now.

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

yes, we changed servers this week to correct the problem. Changing servers has also caused other problems too which should clear up in a day or so.

thanks,
jeff
Textkit Founder