Question on List Moderation

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
aloimonon
Textkit Member

Question on List Moderation

Post by aloimonon »

Hello,

I attempted to post a link in the "Outside Links of Interest", but it was submitted for moderation prior to posting. Is this a new policy? If so, why? Does it only apply to some subforums (if so which ones)?
ἀλλ' ἔγωγε ἐξ αὐτῶν τούτων μᾶλλον αὐτὸν τεθαύμακα, ὅτι ἔν τε ἀλλοκότοις καὶ ἐν ἐξαισίοις πράγμασι αὐτός τε διεγένετο καὶ τὴν ἀρχὴν διεσώσατο. Dio LXXII 36.3

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Re: Question on List Moderation

Post by Jeff Tirey »

Hi Aloimonon,
The answer to the question has changed since your posting.
I have moved all the posts from the 'outside links of interest' into the open board. I"m in a big battle with spam and for the better part of 2009 - spam one. You can post anything interesting in the open board here on out.

Also, I have been working on the Textkit site and forum for the past 3 days fixing a lot of issues and making much needed forum improvements. So hopefully this effort will pay off with less spam and more happy Textkitters.

Jeff
Textkit Founder

aloimonon
Textkit Member

Post by aloimonon »

Hi Jeff, thanks for replying to that old query! I do appreciate your effort in maintaining and improving Textkit, and I'm sure it will pay off handsomely! :)
ἀλλ' ἔγωγε ἐξ αὐτῶν τούτων μᾶλλον αὐτὸν τεθαύμακα, ὅτι ἔν τε ἀλλοκότοις καὶ ἐν ἐξαισίοις πράγμασι αὐτός τε διεγένετο καὶ τὴν ἀρχὴν διεσώσατο. Dio LXXII 36.3

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

it will if I am consistent. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement and I appreciate your involvement around here.

Jeff
Textkit Founder