Another newbie

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Cattus
Textkit Neophyte

Another newbie

Post by Cattus »

Salvete!

Just a short introduction. I am learning Latin as a hobby although I am not a very regular student. I follow the Orberg method: Lingua Latina per se illustrata (Familia Romana).

I have developed a web that can be useful for learning and revising Latin vocabulary. More information in the Learning Latin forum.

Valete!

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Re: Another newbie

Post by Jeff Tirey »

Welcome Cattus!

I like that image on your site of the cat and the bird - what is that from? It looks like a Roman fresco. I noticed that your latin site is in Spanish - where are you from in the world?

Jeff
Textkit Founder

Cattus
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Cattus »

Thanks.
The image of the cat and the bird is a Roman mosaic found in Pompeya (I don't know the name in English), Italy. I like it very much too. My web is in English too (except for the blog). I am from Spain.

nov.ialiste
Textkit Neophyte

Post by nov.ialiste »

Cattus wrote:Salvete!

Just a short introduction. I am learning Latin as a hobby although I am not a very regular student. I follow the Orberg method: Lingua Latina per se illustrata (Familia Romana).

I have developed a web that can be useful for learning and revising Latin vocabulary. More information in the Learning Latin forum.

Valete!
Welcome!

How far through Familia Romana are you? At present I am on chapter 24.

Cattus
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Cattus »

Thanks.
I am on chapter 27. These chapters are longer and more difficult and I am progressing slowly.