Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Zizero
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Zizero »

Hi everyone!<br /><br />I'm 17 and I live in Luxemboug (Europe). I'm doing Latin at school and I've just decided to teach myself some Greek. Next year I'll be doing my baccalaureate and after that I plan on studying PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics) in the UK. Unfortunately, I've never bothered to read a lot of Latin, but I'm willing to change that. I hope that this forum will inspirate me :-) I'm looking forward to communicating with what seem to be very smart people through this forum.

Raya
Textkit Fan

Re:New Member

Post by Raya »

Hi there!<br /><br />Ah, another one soon off to uni - I'm happy; I was starting to feel like the baby of the forum... ;D And planning on the UK, too - like me, though I actually want to study the Classics. Do you have any particular universities in mind?<br /><br />Good luck with the Greek and the Latin - have a go 'speaking' either language in The Agora, or try playing the philosopher in The Academy. Whatever you do, have a good time!<br /><br />~(* Raya