I've had the devil of a time logging in or even getting basic textkit.com pages to load in my home PC.
I would get an error of "too many connections" or a SQL error page saying the same basic thing. Yet
at work no prob.
Finally, today I tried this trick and it worked for me; I opened Explorer and deleted both web-sites visited
*and* temporary stored web pages. That fixed the problem right away. It implies to me that somehow once
an error page had generated the PC just kept re-loading the same page rather than refreshing as it ought to.
That's my guess anyway.
I'm posting this for the Mods and perhaps any who've had similar issues. I belong to another BB using this same
software and haven't had these issues over there, FWIW. In case the Mods are curious; I'm running Vista PC
and viewing the textkit site through Explorer 7.