Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Colin
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Colin »

I'm a classics student living in Nova Scotia Canada. I have very little time to read at the moment as I am also married with three young children and run a business which needs much attention (mostly I read in the bath or in the car). I've been studying Latin for four years and Greek for three with my enjoyment running at a much higher level then my aptitude. I am currently plodding through Ovid's Metamorphisis, Virgil's Georgics and Hesiod's Works and Days in hope of finding some common threads to write about for an honours thesis. I love this site I eavesdrop whenever I get the chance.

Raya
Textkit Fan

Re:New Member

Post by Raya »

Greetings, Colin!<br /><br />The Classics can make for a lovely escape from the pressures of modern life, yeah... ;)<br /><br />Do feel free to 'eavesdrop', but don't hesitate to put in your own word now and again - always good to hear from a variety of people.<br /><br />Enjoy your time here,<br />~(* Raya