need help with lingua latina

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
jamiev
Textkit Neophyte

need help with lingua latina

Post by jamiev »

I am a student and I need help with chapter 9 of the lingua latina. At the end of the chapter there are three declinatio. could someone please help me understand them.

:D thanks

adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Re: need help with lingua latina

Post by adrianus »

Which three declensions, jamiev?
Quae tres declinationes, jamiev?
I'm writing in Latin hoping for correction, and not because I'm confident in how I express myself. Latinè scribo ut ab omnibus corrigar, non quod confidenter me exprimam.

jamiev
Textkit Neophyte

Post by jamiev »

think they are the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Post by adrianus »

First, give an example of a noun from each of the declensions you hope to understand. Then, say what it is you don't understand, if you can. Or look here: http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~econrad/lang/latin.html

Primò, da exemplum nominis e omne illarum declinationum quae intellegendae sunt. Tunc, dic quod ignoras, si potes. Aliter, vide situm suprà citatum.
I'm writing in Latin hoping for correction, and not because I'm confident in how I express myself. Latinè scribo ut ab omnibus corrigar, non quod confidenter me exprimam.