testing 1,2,3...

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
rDeckard
Textkit Neophyte

testing 1,2,3...

Post by rDeckard »

making sure the avatar and signature were functioning properly.

oh yeah, and making my introduction. i am a lurker who has decided to make comments.

i read latin poorly, and greek more poorly.

i am currently at hard level on guitar hero, and i consider myself something of a sitcom aficionado. i am currently addicted to british sitcoms. my new favorite is "spaced", but i am getting into "black books". i study history.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

annis
Textkit Zealot

Re: testing 1,2,3...

Post by annis »

rDeckard wrote:making sure the avatar and signature were functioning properly.
Welcome to Textkit!

Could you pick a Fight Club quote for your sig that's a little more tame? We try to accommodate as many age groups as possible here. Thanks.
i read latin poorly, and greek more poorly.
We all have to start somewhere. :)
William S. Annis — http://www.aoidoi.org/http://www.scholiastae.org/
τίς πατέρ' αἰνήσει εἰ μὴ κακοδαίμονες υἱοί;

rDeckard
Textkit Neophyte

Re: testing 1,2,3...

Post by rDeckard »

many apologies i thought i had edited that out. i was having problems getting it to show up and had to do it over many times and must have forgot to edit it the last time :oops:
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.