1) Res familiaris industria et parsimonia augetur.
Family property is enlarged with hard working and saving.
I don't know what is the present pasive in english for word "enlarge".
2) O iuvenes, prima ab iuventute vires corporis exercitatione augentur.
O youngsters, first in youth body strength with exercises is strengthen.
3) In vicesimo secundo libro Historiarum a Tito Livio clades Cannensis narratur.
In 22nd book of Histories defeat at Cannensis is narated by Titus Livius.
Check for grammar these sentences (indicative present pasive):
4) Discipuli a magistris laudantur.
5) Vis corporis exercitatione augetur.
6) Oppidum a militibus oppugnantur.
P.S. For all english translations, I am not sure if all passive forms of verbs correct.