kennedys primer

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
little flower
Textkit Member

kennedys primer

Post by little flower »

hi again
anybody know if their is a free copy of kennedys latin primer online (not under copyright) or a book with similar content and approach.i have enough latin books at the moment.
thanks.

little flower

tjnor
Textkit Neophyte

Post by tjnor »

Here's a link to an old copy on Google Books: http://books.google.com/books?id=n6cBAA ... PA7-IA4,M1

little flower
Textkit Member

kennedys primer

Post by little flower »

hi tjnor
thanks for that.one little question.how do you read/save the book.?

little flower

ingrid70
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by ingrid70 »

Salve, Floscule

You need a proxy, to hide the fact that you are not from the US; for instance www.proxify.com, www.youhide.com, or www.sureproxy.com. The download will be slower, but it usually works (at least, these generally work for me - not all proxies allow for downloading).

Ingrid (also not from the US)

little flower
Textkit Member

kennedys primer

Post by little flower »

thanks ingrid70
that works.the book is interesting.unfortunately the present volume has much more material.the quia ex's refer to this material (eg 161-170 verbs etc).i''l just have to shop around i guess.

thanks anyway

little flower

Essorant
Textkit Fan

Post by Essorant »

Why not just buy the book?

adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Post by adrianus »

Beware the undesirable side-effects of these weight-loss pills, which obviously negatively affect eyesight and judgement. Certainly, Tuvw763 suffers complete disorientation and idiocy. Let us wish him or her either complete recovery or an open manhole, whichever comes first.

Cavete vires adventicias incommodasque harum pilularum ad tabendum, quae adspectum mentemque evidenter afflictant. Ecce affectionem huius tuvw763, qui stoliditate dolet et caecus vagatur. Ei velimus aut recuperationem artiam aut cloacam apertam, quaecunque se prima ostendet.

NB. This is a reply to a message (an advertisement) posted just before by tuvw763, now deleted by a forum moderator.
Notate benè. Hoc est responsum ad nuntium (laudativum) dudùm à quodam tuvw763 emissum, nunc à moderatore fori deletum.
Last edited by adrianus on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Post by adrianus »

Oops! Accidental post.
Atat! Perperàm emisi.