Textkit Tutorials - The Latin Noun

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Textkit Tutorials - The Latin Noun

Post by Jeff Tirey »

Discuss "The Latin Noun" by Dr. Biagio Vella.<br /><br />Tutorial Introduciton:<br />This is a brief tutorial about the Latin Noun which seeks to accommodate those fortunate visitors who would like to experience the beauty of this immortal language. At first sight the "inflection" of Latin nouns may seem a bit "awesome" but I bet you that English nouns are more difficult. What about English plurals! With a little patience when you read and re-read this tutorial you will find that the Latin Noun is easy to understand and encourages you to learn and read more Latin. It will become enjoyable. Lastly, to read and understand Latin, you must think straight - this is an important "maxim" in our life.<br /><br />You can read the entire tutorial online at:<br />http://www.textkit.com/tutorials/200309 ... id=4&tid=4
Textkit Founder

mariek
Global Moderator

Re:Textkit Tutorials - The Latin Noun

Post by mariek »

I just took a look at this, it's very nice. I'm glad there's finally a Latin tutorial on the site, and I hope more are coming down the pike.

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

Cool, I didn't know there would be two in one day! :D Who is Dr. Dr. Biagio though?
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

Jeff is on a roll today...<br /><br />I saw your tutorial too. These are great for all of us beginners. Thanks for writing one up.

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

That is a handy beginner's reference indeed. The kind doctor does not post on our site though, does he?
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae

albertde
Textkit Neophyte

Post by albertde »

Many thanks for the tutorial. The tutorial complements the text I am using as it focuses on helping you when reading and I needed that help.