New member, and all that jazz.

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
quickly
Textkit Neophyte

New member, and all that jazz.

Post by quickly »

Hello. This is more or less your standard introduction thread - you know, "say hello," get a welcome (or not...), post, and life goes on. Anyways, I'm 19, have taken an interest in learning Attic Greek, love Russian and English literature (but don't know Russian, evidently my English is acceptable), and a million other inane self-prescribed characteristics and attributes everyone here is probably familiar with. So, off to study those pronouns, consonant declensions, memorize vocab., take a walk...

Twpsyn
Textkit Member

Post by Twpsyn »

Welcome! Welcome, quickly! Quickly, everyone, quickly welcome quickly! We must welcome quickly quickly, lest quickly quickly be wounded to the quick!

thesaurus
Textkit Zealot

Post by thesaurus »

Good to have you on board! I'm also new on the Greek path, so keep truckin'
Horae quidem cedunt et dies et menses et anni, nec praeteritum tempus umquam revertitur nec quid sequatur sciri potest. Quod cuique temporis ad vivendum datur, eo debet esse contentus. --Cicero, De Senectute