Textkit Logo

Hello everyone.

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.

Moderators: thesaurus, Jeff Tirey

Hello everyone.

Postby Sessurus » Wed May 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Just stumbled upon this site. I was looking to get back into Latin for the summer (haven't taken it since junior year of high school) and start Greek. I miss languages, and now that I am getting into higher Mathematics, I have this insane desire to read the Greek Mathematicians works, in the original language. Anyway, I'm glad I ran into this site, it has great resources. I will be studying from Our Latin Heritage mostly as well as the second book, Our Living Latin Heritage as well. I also have Wheelock's plus the workbook at home that I'll probably pick up for the summer.

It is the Greek that I'm really looking forward to however. I haven't been able to study Greek and now that I found this site with all these resources, I"m going to do my best to take advantage of it.

So ya, I'll be around for the summer.

If you guys have any words of wisdom, or helpful hints, I'm open to suggestions. I made it pretty far in Latin, so picking that up shouldn't be bad, but the Greek I'm thinking, is going to be difficult.

Thanks in advance.

Sessurus
phpbb
Sessurus
Textkit Neophyte

Return to Open Board