Hi

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
GreekGeek2
Textkit Neophyte

Hi

Post by GreekGeek2 »

Χαῖ?ε πάντες ἀναγιγνώσκοντες,

I found this forum a couple of hours ago and I thought: great, finally a place of people who share the passion for Ancient Greek and Latin! I live in Holland, am 14y old and love the Classics, especially Greek. Learnt it at school but completed my whole method within a couple of months. I'd love to help people and learn a lot myself.

Χαί?οι,

GreekGeek2
Π?ντα ἄγαν

thesaurus
Textkit Zealot

Post by thesaurus »

χαῖ?ε and salve!

At what age do they begin teaching Greek in Holland, and how long have you been studying it? Also, is a method the same as a class? And are you a student of the divine Roman tongue?

(Btw, in this instance you'd probably want χαί?ετε)

GreekGeek2
Textkit Neophyte

Post by GreekGeek2 »

Χαί?ετε (thank you :P ) πάντες ἀναγιγνώσκοντες,
I'm not teaching Greek, I'm still a scholar ya know :P . Have been having it for 3 years now, but doing it everyday. Didn't know what the word was for it, so made it method. (Dutch "methode" = manual). I learn both, Greek and Latin. Have been doing Latin one year longer, since that's just the rule at my school, but we're doing Ovid at the moment and even Herakleitos is beter than he is (personal opinion).
Π?ντα ἄγαν