Textkit Logo

Collar & Daniell's Beginner's Latin Book: Problem

Here's where you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get translation help and more!

Moderator: thesaurus

Collar & Daniell's Beginner's Latin Book: Problem

Postby lgsoltek » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:42 am

I've noticed in the pdf copy of this book downloaded from this site there are some pages missing: Page 83 and Page 143. Will anyone see to it please? It's regrettable to see such a good book incomplete... Thank you! :)
lgsoltek
Textkit Neophyte

Postby Interaxus » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:22 am

Interaxus
Textkit Enthusiast

Postby Interaxus » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:22 pm

Well, I see Daniell’s New Latin Composition + Key is in Edonnelly's beautiful list now. Did I miss it yesterday? If so, sorry! I must think about my chosen motto ... :(

And I notice that there still is a Jeff. Lives in that New Textkit thing. Sorry for greatly exaggerating the report.

Cheers,
Int
Interaxus
Textkit Enthusiast

Postby edonnelly » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:26 pm

Interaxus wrote:Well, I see Daniell’s New Latin Composition + Key is in Edonnelly's beautiful list now. Did I miss it yesterday?

No, indeed I added it because of your post! Most of the growth of the list comes from links that people send me. It's a great link, too, because I think the most valuable books on Google are those that have an answer key (especially composition books, since without the key you have little more than a collection of English sentences). And thanks also for the appellation "download wizard," though all I really do is try to organize all the links that I and others have stumbled upon.
The lists:
G'Oogle and the Internet Pharrchive - 1100 or so free Latin and Greek books.
DownLOEBables - Free books from the Loeb Classical Library
edonnelly
Textkit Zealot

Postby Interaxus » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:33 pm

Organization wizard then! :lol:

Cheers,
Int
Interaxus
Textkit Enthusiast

Return to Learning Latin