Hello, hello

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Banana tree
Textkit Neophyte

Hello, hello

Post by Banana tree »

I found this website yesterday and I think it's exactly what I will need. My name is Banana tree, of course. I'm 16 years old and lives in the country with beautiful blond girls. I have recently got an interest in learning latin, I don't know why, I just get some crazy ideas sometimes (as my mother says). I have bought a latin textbook and signed up for Textkit's vocubulary list, which I must say is excellent.

So far it has been pretty simple (I have mostly focused on vocubalarys and simple grammars), but prepare for many questions from me. :wink:

Have a nice day.

πετ?ης
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Hello, hello

Post by πετ?ης »

Banana tree wrote:My name is Banana tree, of course. I'm 16 years old and lives in the country with beautiful blond girls.
Welcome! I love Sweden, by the way.

thesaurus
Textkit Zealot

Post by thesaurus »

Salve!

Get them addicted while they're young, that's what I say. Welcome!

timeodanaos
Textkit Fan

Post by timeodanaos »

Banana tree
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Banana tree »

timeodanaos wrote:Sweden does not have monopoly on beautiful, blond girls. Its southern neighbour, Denmark has at least as many beautiful blond girls (and I know, I'm so far on my twentieth year of living amongst them).
Hehe. That Sweden has especially beautiful girls is in my opinion untrue, I think it's funny that so many seem to believe that all girls are blond and beautiful in Sweden. Yeah, and Denmark's chicks are just as good ... or bad as Sweden's. But girls in general aren't beautiful - they have no attractive symmetry and ... well, eh, a little too much off topic perhaps? :roll:

Anyway, thank for the welcomes. :)

timeodanaos
Textkit Fan

Post by timeodanaos »

Banana tree wrote:But girls in general aren't beautiful - they have no attractive symmetry and ... well, eh, a little too much off topic perhaps? :roll:
I think I know at least 3 billion people who would oppose your view - e.g. all other male beings :wink:

Bert
Textkit Zealot

Post by Bert »

Banana tree wrote: But girls in general aren't beautiful - they have no attractive symmetry and
:?: :?:

πετ?ης
Textkit Neophyte

Post by πετ?ης »

Sweden, Denmark...all the same to me.

Speak American, dammit!

Just joking, of course. :)

Hey, California has a lot of attractive blondes, too. Auch Deutschland, nicht vergessen!

GreekGeek2
Textkit Neophyte

Post by GreekGeek2 »

Bert wrote:
Banana tree wrote: But girls in general aren't beautiful - they have no attractive symmetry and
:?: :?:
:?: :?: indeed. Τί λέγεις;
Π?ντα ἄγαν

bedwere
Global Moderator

Post by bedwere »

I'm originally from Italy, I have brown hair and brown eyes. When I first visited the Netherlands in the early 90ies, I was overwhelmed by the flocks of beautiful blond girls swarming everywhere. :oops:
:D