Textkit Logo

Cornelii Schrevelii Lexicon manuale

Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.

Cornelii Schrevelii Lexicon manuale

Postby bedwere » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:35 am

I've been trying for a while to find a clean pdf of Cornelii Schrevelii Lexicon manuale græco-latinum et latino-græcum and have the book reprinted from Lulu. I tried on Google Books, I tried at UCSD library with no luck. There are always pages where the text is blurred and illegible.
Recently I found this web site: Maximus Scriptorius Publications. The owner intends to reprint the book, the quality of his reprints seem decent, and his prices are reasonable. I sent him an email and his reply was that he doesn't have a specific date because of lack of funds. He solicited donations in exchange for a share in the profits. I was wondering whether there is interest in this project and maybe we could offer a deal, like paying in advance. I'm not really interested in the share of profits. What do you think?
bedwere
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby cb » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:27 pm

You may be interested in the meantime in Fontanier's 2007 dictionary (Greek to French to Latin, then Latin to French to Greek in the same book). Useful and cheap:

http://www.amazon.fr/Lexicon-Petit-dict ... 275350282X
cb
Textkit Enthusiast

Postby bedwere » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:47 pm

cb wrote:You may be interested in the meantime in Fontanier's 2007 dictionary (Greek to French to Latin, then Latin to French to Greek in the same book). Useful and cheap:

http://www.amazon.fr/Lexicon-Petit-dict ... 275350282X

Thanks for the tip! :)
bedwere
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Learning Greek