Textkit Logo

Cornelii Schrevelii Lexicon manuale

Here's where you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get translation help and more!

Cornelii Schrevelii Lexicon manuale

Postby bedwere » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:35 am

I've been trying for a while to find a clean pdf of Cornelii Schrevelii Lexicon manuale græco-latinum et latino-græcum and have the book reprinted from Lulu. I tried on Google Books, I tried at UCSD library with no luck. There are always pages where the text is blurred and illegible.
Recently I found this web site: Maximus Scriptorius Publications. The owner intends to reprint the book, the quality of his reprints seem decent, and his prices are reasonable. I sent him an email and his reply was that he doesn't have a specific date because of lack of funds. He solicited donations in exchange for a share in the profits. I was wondering whether there is interest in this project and maybe we could offer a deal, like paying in advance. I'm not really interested in the share of profits. What do you think?
bedwere
Textkit Enthusiast

Postby cb » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:27 pm

You may be interested in the meantime in Fontanier's 2007 dictionary (Greek to French to Latin, then Latin to French to Greek in the same book). Useful and cheap:

http://www.amazon.fr/Lexicon-Petit-dict ... 275350282X
cb
Textkit Fan

Postby bedwere » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:47 pm

cb wrote:You may be interested in the meantime in Fontanier's 2007 dictionary (Greek to French to Latin, then Latin to French to Greek in the same book). Useful and cheap:

http://www.amazon.fr/Lexicon-Petit-dict ... 275350282X

Thanks for the tip! :)
bedwere
Textkit Enthusiast

Return to Learning Greek