Textkit to Drupal - Any Drupal Pros Here?

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Textkit to Drupal - Any Drupal Pros Here?

Post by Jeff Tirey »

Hi Everyone,

I could use some help transforming Textkit to a Drupal application. I'm struggling with a few things, which I know I can solve with more time investment, but hoping to find someone here with some Drupal experience.

Reply back to this thread if you would like to help me with the modules.
Top questions I have is how best to present Textkit's libary of PDFS. Also, should I go with the PHPBB to drupal conversion app or just wrap drupal template around the current forum.

thanks,
jeff
Textkit Founder

Voxforascausa
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Textkit to Drupal - Any Drupal Pros Here?

Post by Voxforascausa »

jeff wrote:Hi Everyone,

I could use some help transforming Textkit to a Drupal application. I'm struggling with a few things, which I know I can solve with more time investment, but hoping to find someone here with some Drupal experience.

Reply back to this thread if you would like to help me with the modules.
Top questions I have is how best to present Textkit's libary of PDFS. Also, should I go with the PHPBB to drupal conversion app or just wrap drupal template around the current forum.

thanks,
jeff
I am interested in assisting, but I do not have much time to do so. I administrate several other websites, and I cannot take on the responsibility of another anymore.

In my opinion you should go for the conversion. For management purposes it would be much easier, you get a template cleaner than the hunk of junk subsilver, and you get an easy means to display your forum topics on the front page.