wheelocks workbook

Are you learning Latin with Wheelock's Latin 6th Edition? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback.
little flower
Textkit Member

wheelocks workbook

Post by little flower »

hi all
i am wondering.i am having lots of fun with wheelocks optional tutorial exercises.is it possible to get answers to the workbook(i know its for teachers only)it would give a solid foundation to us independent learners.maybe benissimus will undertake the work sometime?any sign of a wheelock study group starting soon?

little flower

bellumbellum
Textkit Neophyte

me too..

Post by bellumbellum »

I to would be interested in answers for the workbook. While I typically feel confident of my own answers, occasionally I come across something that leaves me doubting my abilities.

little flower
Textkit Member

answer keys

Post by little flower »

hi bellumbellum et al
i tried stephanie.meyers@harpercollins.com for the wheelock answer keys.no problem (despite a few technical glitches) .it seems that they cater for independent learners as well as instructors.anyone recommend introduction to latin (shelmerdine) as a good stepping stone to wheelock?karen moore of the classic academic press forum seems to like it.

little flower

Rindu
Textkit Member

Post by Rindu »

Shelmerdine's text is superior to Wheelock's.

sm
Textkit Neophyte

correct email

Post by sm »

Please contact Wheelocks@harpercollins.com, rather than the address listed above, to receive a request form for the answer key. The individual who answers changes, but the Wheelocks address remains the same.

Thanks!