Textkit Logo

Moulton and Geden?....

Are you learning Koine Greek, the Greek of the New Testament and most other post-classical Greek texts? Whatever your level, use this forum to discuss all things Koine, Biblical or otherwise, including grammar, textbook talk, difficult passages, and more.

Moulton and Geden?....

Postby Kopio » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you could give me the info from Moulton and Geden's Concordance of the GNT for the word οφειλημα ? It would be greatly appreciated. I have to do it for a homework assignment, and they want us to use an actual book, instead of vastly superior bible software!
Kopio
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bert » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:15 am

Can't help you but they want you to use a book?? Like...made from paper etc?
Bert
Textkit Zealot

Postby Kopio » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:40 am

Yes, I know...rather archaic. They even said they want us to go to the "library", which is apparently a place where they keep a bunch of these "books" things!

Luckily for me, I happen to have all of the books with the exception of the Moulton Geden. My Greek buddies came over today, and we had a BBQ/worked on the assignment.
Kopio
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ndansmith » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm

Kopio wrote:Yes, I know...rather archaic. They even said they want us to go to the "library", which is apparently a place where they keep a bunch of these "books" things!

Luckily for me, I happen to have all of the books with the exception of the Moulton Geden. My Greek buddies came over today, and we had a BBQ/worked on the assignment.
It was some good BBQ.
ndansmith
Textkit Neophyte

Return to Koine and Biblical Greek